Nycfc Sg Branding Discussion

fdogg96

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 8, 2014
I came across the NYC FC Poland page. I though I would post some pics of what other clubs are doing to get some ideas.Screenshot_2014-04-25-00-57-46.png Screenshot_2014-04-25-00-57-31.png Screenshot_2014-04-25-00-57-27.png Screenshot_2014-04-25-00-57-34.png Screenshot_2014-04-25-00-57-42.png

The last one in the middle, if we changed football to supporters, I think that would look perfect for a logo.

This is definitely something that should be addressed at the official meeting on the 17th.

It may take a little time to start implementing ideas but you're right - we/they should start branding and promoting that brand.

Reactions: 5B1C
The last one in the middle, if we changed football to supporters, I think that would look perfect for a logo.
That damn Poland with all it's good ideas.... maybe we can come up with some of our own too!

Please not these are other people's ideas. I am not encouraging our group to ripp off work. It's just about exploring the possibilities if done well.

Maybe this Poland guy may be fine with it actually. Seems like he's a supporter too, no? We should get in touch with him! :)

hey Przemek Michalowicz Przemek Michalowicz would you mind doing something real quick for the @NYCFC_SC twitter handle? I have no artistic ability whatsoever and would like a logo if you have any spare time! :)