Nycfc Signs Mix Diskerud

Im... so... happy... Cant... stop... crying...
happy-cuteness-overload-guy-meme.png

Here is my write-up from last night that I released once the club made it official. Once again short and sweet.....http://t.co/lhGpudO0Ct

I am working on another story about another player signing but NYCFC fans need to "let this wash over them like a warm bath." I bow to Jason Kreis, Claudio Reyna and MLS for however they got this deal done as a non-DP. NYCFC fans are ecstatic for the first time in a long time. Words cannot describe how big this signing is. I have not seen a single player be wanted more by NYCFC fans since the start of this journey. The only thing that tore fans apart on this issue, including myself, was getting him as a non-DP. I did not think he was worth the risk as a DP but NYCFC went out and got this fantastic piece of business done! NYCFC fans rejoice in this marvelous signing. We have a player that loves New York and New York City FC will now love him back.

I am not used to such happiness on these boards... let me get the mood back on track! So NYCFC/CFG is never going to sign a 3rd DP? Boo! Cheapskates! Boo!

Just kidding, awesome signing made sweeter by being a non-DP contract.

Mix: Bringing NYCFC fans together since 1/13/15!

I tell ya, the black away jersey is growing on me. Still hate the shiny stripes and the orange V, but from the stands the boys are going to look sharp.

Reactions: Paul