Nycfc Trade 2nd Rd Pick For Jeb Brovsky

I stand corrected. Brovsky currently making 115k/yr.

We perhaps sorted him out with a place to live or something at least..

As for the Jebi-knight thing it sounds like the stuff Chris Neild (social media/digital content) at MCFC are all in favour off.. Yoga weekends and stuff :cool:

Looks like a good pick up. After the first round of the SuperDraft the quality is very poor anyway. So losing a second round pick for an MLS experienced player is great in my book.

Reactions: Kinkladze
Some French speaking guys on twitter say that he´ll go to Europe for six months first.. makes sense

Another benefit of City ownership, a vast network.

"Yo, *insert mid-tier European club* take on this MLS player for us for a few months. Thanks."

Reactions: Kinkladze
Another benefit of City ownership, a vast network.

"Yo, *insert mid-tier European club* take on this MLS player for us for a few months. Thanks."
Benefit? You think Kreis wants to be a babysitter for Euro mercs? He's building a soccer club here.

Okay, he (Brovsky) can sit around and do nothing until January.
My apologies I misread your last post. I thought you were saying ManCity's network would bring temp loanees for NYCFC which I believe is a bad idea. You were talking about loaning Brovsky. Sorry about that.

Reactions: NYCBlue
There have been talks about NYCFC getting MC loans. Kreiss has gone to see some of them play for the teams there loaned to this season.
Season long loans of youngsters (4 tops) from MC I get. They own the team. Getting a 30 something year old from League 1 for 4 months, I'm not excited about. Nelson at TFC tried this last year and was a disaster.

Reactions: MrMartinezNYC
My apologies I misread your last post. I thought you were saying ManCity's network would bring temp loanees for NYCFC which I believe is a bad idea. You were talking about loaning Brovsky. Sorry about that.

No worries, haha. I have faith in Kreis. He is a top MLS manager; he knows the league inside out. He brought so many great players into MLS and built a great RSL side.

I'm confident that he will be able to take on this new role without being overwhelmed. I see him being able to flawlessly marry his fundamental values and understanding of MLS with this new pool of players he has access to and the ideas that he is being inundated with at Man City.