Nycfc Trade 2nd Rd Pick For Jeb Brovsky

I stand corrected. Brovsky currently making 115k/yr.

This is good. If you hit the cap of 3.1 Million, the average salary is 155k.

If the cap goes to 3.75 Million as has been rumored as a SAFE estimate, you're almost at 190k average.

any more update as to where he might end up?
Only update is that Brovsky actually made it to NYC for a visit. Sounds like it went well.

https://twitter.com/JebBrovsky/status/478964888925007872
Jeb BrovskyVerified account‏@JebBrovsky
Amazing 24 hour trip to NYC. Incredible things happening at @NYCFC and I'm honored to be a part of it.
12:18 PM - 17 Jun 2014

PS He is also trying for a sub-leasee for his Montreal place:
https://twitter.com/JebBrovsky/status/478203565220331522
Jeb BrovskyVerified account‏@JebBrovsky
We quickly need to find a new tenant for our eclectic apartment in the Plateau! 2013 Video tour thanks to @TVASports http://t.co/5f9VaKHkDu
9:53 AM - 15 Jun 2014

Reactions: einwindir
Magne Jordan Nilsen‏@DTMagne
Den amerikanske sidebacken Jeb Brovsky er klar for Godset. Lån ut sesongen. Kommer fra New York City.

Translated from Norwegian by Bing

The American side full-back Brovsky Jeb is ready for the goods. Loan out the season. Coming from New York City.

We're loaning him to Stromsgodset IF where Bismark Boateng is also on loan from MC

Reactions: BlueWarrior
Magne Jordan Nilsen‏@DTMagne
Den amerikanske sidebacken Jeb Brovsky er klar for Godset. Lån ut sesongen. Kommer fra New York City.

Translated from Norwegian by Bing

The American side full-back Brovsky Jeb is ready for the goods. Loan out the season. Coming from New York City.

We're loaning him to Stromsgodset IF where Bismark Boateng is also on loan from MC

Wonder if we will get bismark boeteng on loan as well.

Good for jeb, good way to stay fit and stay competitive for next season.

MCFC often got players out on loan at that Norwegian club...

FYI

Stromsgodset IF is in a Champions League. Brovsky could be playing in UEFA CL before returning for NYCFC. Awesome.

Good for him. He's going from playing in Montreal to playing in the CL. Unbelievable!

Even if he doesn't see CL time, to have him training over there is a plus I would have to imagine.

Good for him. He's going from playing in Montreal to playing in the CL. Unbelievable!

Even if he doesn't see CL time, to have him training over there is a plus I would have to imagine.

Well if they don't (for no good reason) then the loan should be terminated. Whole point of sending the guy there should be to keep him active and playing. Surely that league does not have automatic group stage qualification anyway? Qualifiers are full of comparative non entities (in comparison to automatic qualifiers and certain other exceptions) from countries like Ireland, Wales, etc so any appearances may not essentially be against major outfits.

Reactions: Kjbert
Very good post. I would imagine there is a reason that CFG use that team for loanees, much like Barcelona seems to like using Everton right now.

Well if they don't (for no good reason) then the loan should be terminated. Whole point of sending the guy there should be to keep him active and playing. Surely that league does not have automatic group stage qualification anyway? Qualifiers are full of comparative non entities (in comparison to automatic qualifiers and certain other exceptions) from countries like Ireland, Wales, etc so any appearances may not essentially be against major outfits.

Yeah, Brovsky's new club is definitely not in the UEFA CL group stage. I think they will enter in the 2nd qualification stage which means they have to beat 2 or 3 other clubs in order to get into the group stage.

Yeah, Brovsky's new club is definitely not in the UEFA CL group stage. I think they will enter in the 2nd qualification stage which means they have to beat 2 or 3 other clubs in order to get into the group stage.

Ok, I can confirm that Strømsgodset will face Steaua București is the 2nd qualification round and will then have to proceed through the 3rd qualification round and playoff round before making it to the group stage.

It's still the opportunity to play more games, which is a good thing.

Very good post. I would imagine there is a reason that CFG use that team for loanees, much like Barcelona seems to like using Everton right now.

Stromgodset is a work permit feeder for Manchester City.

Ok, I can confirm that Strømsgodset will face Steaua București is the 2nd qualification round and will then have to proceed through the 3rd qualification round and playoff round before making it to the group stage.

Ouch. Quite a tough tie for the Norwegians.

Reactions: Kjbert