Nycfc V Toronto Motm And Postgame

Oh hose off, Midas. You're being ridiculous.

And sure, Hoosiers may smile and nod at you, but behind your dumb ass we'd be laughing our heads off. "Forgiving?" Come on, man. You need to relax.
Yeah. Hoosiers. Calling other folks dumb. You nailed it, bud. I'm so diminished. I've totally changed now. It was your insight that did it. And your dedication to Kreis beyond all reasonable explanation proved to me that you are indeed the champion. I have no leg to stand on. I humbly bow in your presence. I've been wrong all along.

Oh wait. No. That's your dumb ass that's been wrong all along. Not mine.

Apology accepted. Dumbass. And fuck Indiana

Reactions: Gavin23
Apologies to Paul for insulting his home state. I'm just frustrated, Paul. I love you. I even love Mikey.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul
Yeah. Hoosiers. Calling other folks dumb. You nailed it, bud. I'm so diminished. I've totally changed now. It was your insight that did it. And your dedication to Kreis beyond all reasonable explanation proved to me that you are indeed the champion. I have no leg to stand on. I humbly bow in your presence. I've been wrong all along.

Oh wait. No. That's your dumb ass that's been wrong all along. Not mine.

Apology accepted. Dumbass. And fuck Indiana

Midas, I know what you're saying and why you're saying it, but man - maybe you need to go home, sober up and calm down just a little?

Midas, I know what you're saying and why you're saying it, but man - maybe you need to go home, sober up and calm down just a little?
Yeah. I thought people were more willing to have a laugh at their own faults. I'm sorry. I apologize to Hoosiers here and elsewhere. And all Kreistians. I meant no harm. It was simply looking for a laugh and an adequate manager that led me to be so mean.

Mea culpa to the board.

Drink on Midas, you couldn't possibly say anything that is more embarrassing and offensive then Kwame's play tonight. I have never seen a worse performance from a "professional" in my life in any sport. Let us not forget he also missed an open goal header as well.

But on the other hand, why is it okay for him to be so cocksure? It kills me that that's considered okay, when it's obviously targeted to defend wrong positions.

Fuck. It. I don't care who likes me or doesn't. I like everybody. Even when you're wrong. But I will call you out when you're wrong, just like I'll take it when I'm wrong.

Life's a dance or some shit. And Kreis is a dunce. We'll all improve together I suppose.

Drink on Midas, you couldn't possibly say anything that is more embarrassing and offensive then Kwame's play tonight. I have never seen a worse performance from a "professional" in my life in any sport. Let us not forget he also missed an open goal header as well.
He makes my penis retreat in its softness.

Edited with additional comments and corrects:

Before the game, Kreis was on the steps of the dugout with a baseball in his hands no less when I said to him, "Jason, are we going to foul Giovinvo the entire game again?" He replied, "Never." A comical exchange, first time he actually spoke to fans before a game, I guess he was happy. Following the game as he walked into the tunnel I said to him, "Jason, the refs won today." Not looking back he gave me the thumbs up. Also, I told Angelino, "Never go back to Manchester, stay here forever." He smiled. Overall thoughts:
- Giovinco is a great player, and against a terrible defense he's an amazing player. A real gift in the MLS, though when not playing against us.
- The first 30 minutes were maybe the best 30 minutes we've every played. Strong possession, Toronto never got deep into the attack. After that it just went downhill. We had 63% overall possession And only in four of the 5' intervals did Toronto lead, but barely. When they attacked it was quick and lethal especially against a defense trapped down to the electric chair.
- Kwame is not our CB, Hernandez should be in the spot unfortunately he is injured. That atrocious tackle inside the box was the low of the year for this club. That should be the last play of his career. #KutKwame #ComeOnClaudio
- When Kwame went off for Angelino, Wingert had to move to CB, and he cannot play that position for his life.
- I don't know how David Villa does it...it's baffling. However, he did miss that wide open chance in the beginning. And that 2nd free kick, deeper than the first, just missed wide, he's paid to finish those.
- McNamara needs to go for goal on the first one missed by Villa. Nobody in front of him, only the keeper, with that angle easy to get to the back post. Come on Tommy, mack the knife.
- Ballouchy needed to finish that in the 2nd half. As big of a miss as Villa's in the first half and nearly the same shot (distance, location, result). Don't pick someone up from off the ground. You weren't going to get a yellow for that false elbow, but you will for being a babysitter.
- Iraola: that yellow card coming onto the field after injury. Welcome to MLS.
- Mullins should have two goals. A deflection off a shot isn't an own goal.
- Angelino is like Poku, going to be an awesome player. Dude has speed, skill, talent.
- Poku: Please shoot quicker, lift up your head and go for it. If that pass connected in the 90', we would have won the game. I don't know who would have scored, but it would have gone into the back of the net. It was coming.
- Iraola, good game. However, he gave up that ball to Giovinco which led to the 4th goal for Toronto. Obviously we should have better defending but god almighty we do not.
- What is Ballouchy and Grabavoy doing on the field for so long. I don't know a formation that would work with Villa, Mullins, McNamara, Jacobson, Lampard, Pirlo, and Mix (I forgot Mix) (with subs Khiry and Poku), but those players need to be on the field together.
- The goalpost saved us twice, though the first penalty shouldn't have been called. If anything it's a yellow for simulation. If Andrew Jacobson was in his face, the ref would have called the penalty.
- How was there only 1 minute of added time in the first half? Its supposed to be 30 seconds for every goal scored. By my calculation it would be a minimum of 3. This ref was terrible. MLS record for penalties, though only three of them were deserved.
- Even though we had the comeback for 1 point, still feels like a letdown. We need to be winning these games to get into the playoffs.
- Monica Gonzalez was the sideline reporter for this game for ESPN. Last week she was working for FOX for the World Cup. Interesting.

- A sad realization is that next year is going to be amazing for NYCFC with everyone (Villa, Mix, Lampard, Pirlo, Poku, McNamara, Mullins, Khiry, Iraola, & Co.) practicing and playing together for a full year. I don't think we have enough season left and time together to make a real push for the Cup, maybe the playoffs though. HOWEVER, with Facey and Angelino very likely to be moving back to Manchester City, we'd be losing half of our backline and that would be miserable. CFG needs to realize that these players are integral to this club and are more valuable here than in Manchester, City or Academy.

Last edited:
Top Goal Scorers after today:
Kamara (Columbus): 12 in 19 Games
Giovinco: 11 in 17 Games
Villa: 10 in 16 Games

EDIT: Villa had 2 goal through first 9 games (3 of which he didn't play, 1 only played 36 minutes as a sub). Then 8 in his last 10.

Last edited:
Agree with others here - the decision to make PMully's first goal an own goal is a travesty.

Also, if KWS still has a locker tomorrow, it's also a travesty.

Only slightly less of a tragedy is if Kreis still has a reserved parking spot. He's not only been neutered by CFG. He's also been lobotomized apparently.

Reactions: Gavin23 and Kjbert