Nycfc V Whitecaps Postmatch

Can the replay supporters explain what type of plays there would like to see for replay?

If goals, why not use goal line tech?
If red cards, how do you account for subjectivity in the rule book? Can you show me exactly what is red card worthy that needs replay to see?

When that psycho, Suarez, bit Chiellini in the Italy/Uruguay match they could have insta-red carded his ass and it would have changed the entire dynamic of the match.

Yup, I'm still bitter.

I might have you beat. I don't even have a cell phone. Yup, I'm that guy. Do they even call them cell phones anymore? One of these days I'm going to have to get me one of those things.

oh those detestable cells phone!! You are not missing much. I admit it has its uses in emergency but only if there is electricity. With no electricity they are useless and worthless. I have decided that if a go with a friend out to eat, and he or she are on the phone, instead of talking to me, I will walk out on them.

I still have a working VCR ! That race will be so close that we may need a recount with those hanging chads. LOl

Reactions: Gene
Well, I don't know.
What's your status with the 8-track situation deal?

OMG. The ones we had once upon a time probably are buried under tons of garbage in that dumpster by Orchard Beach, but still have my dad's instant Polaroid cameras. Sadly have not been able to find film.

Reactions: Mikeylito
OMG. The ones we had once upon a time probably are buried under tons of garbage in that dumpster by Orchard Beach, but still have my dad's instant Polaroid cameras. Sadly have not been able to find film.

There is hope. Check the formats of your Polaroid cameras. These folks make a handful of varieties.
https://www.the-impossible-project.com/

Reactions: TabascoDiva
Are you guys still shocked that the MLS soccer "media" is one sided against us? Bet you had the game ended 1-1 there wouldn't be a peep about the bullshit PK call on Angelino.

i tend to heavily dislike sports media in general but sometimes these MLS bloggers take it to another level.

Reactions: Mikeylito and Gene