Ocsc Passes 10,000 Season Tickets Sold

I respectfully disagree - our scrimmage was closed as well

What are you disagreeing with? I know ours was closed. I know there wasn't many people at our scrimmage either. The article obviously didn't do their homework and just thought that no fans cared to be at the game. I just thought it was funny because it was so poorly researched (actually wasn't researched at all) and bashed Kaka and OCSC.

Reactions: Gene
What are you disagreeing with? I know ours was closed. I know there wasn't many people at our scrimmage either. The article obviously didn't do their homework and just thought that no fans cared to be at the game. I just thought it was funny because it was so poorly researched (actually wasn't researched at all) and bashed Kaka and OCSC.
Ah, I see! I thought you found it funny because they were bashing on the turnout not that they did a shit job of writing the article - my apologies

Reactions: SayWhat44
Holy shit is that article really real?
202bjztg9n88ued2woco6uvap.200x150x132.gif

Edit: Surprised it hasn't hit reddit yet.

Kaka and the Orlando A team took on the Dallas B team, half of which were trialist and toasted them on pro Orlando ground. Take that as you will.

Kaka and the Orlando A team took on the Dallas B team, half of which were trialist and toasted them on pro Orlando ground. Take that as you will.
and Kaka megged a player at the half field line.

I wish Orlando a successful future with sold out capacity stadia's.

They need something to buoy their spirits. That place is a dump.

I'd rather be alive in NYC than dead in Orlando :)

Reactions: CP_Scouse
Fuck them. Orlando is no fucking city. Orlando has no fucking history. Orlando is a habitated swampy marsh

I wish Orlando a successful future with sold out capacity stadia's.

They need something to buoy their spirits. That place is a dump.

I'd rather be alive in NYC than dead in Orlando :)
Fuck them. Orlando is no fucking city. Orlando has no fucking history. Orlando is a habitated swampy marsh
But remember, NYCFC fans don't care about Orlando and this rivalry is all in their heads...