Official - 2015 Pre Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been calling them City when talking to friends. I'm pretty sure that's what it's going to be, as I won't be saying NYCFC in conversation.

Reactions: Kjbert
So friendly on Sunday, then the Carolina trip starts. Any other friendlies announced?

This has prob already been brought up before. but does anyone know when George John will be back from injury? I am so curious to see him alongside mendoza.

This has prob already been brought up before. but does anyone know when George John will be back from injury? I am so curious to see him alongside mendoza.
I have not been able to find any news or updates on it. Would seem to be a normal question to get answered from the club if they ever did an interview.

Reactions: Kjbert
Latest we heard was April or May, although someone on here claimed this summer (which honestly wouldn't surprise me).

He didn't play in the friendly but then again, you can only have 2 CBs on so the Brondby game should be telling.

I want the knickname to be Blue Devils. :)

I mean really now:
E-HI8y-Omg85H4KX4xMDoxOjA4MTsiGN_0.jpg

Reactions: 413Blue and Kjbert
I'm going to vote no on that one mostly because there are some overtones on there that I don't think we want to invite . Plus I going with everyone else and say skynet.

Status
Not open for further replies.