Votes: 47 26.3%
  • Hate It

Votes: 46 25.7%
  • Hate - Will Purchase To Support Club

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • Neutral

Votes: 68 38.0%

• Total voters
It has been done before though. I posted elsewhere on here, with kits changing every year or two in England it's getting harder and harder to design a kit that is unique. Especially if you're going to stick with sky blue, white and navy blue. Even look at a lot of kits released in the past few years and they are just templates that use different colours, badge and sponsor.

Have to say I don't particularly like pinstripes on football kits, this one looked ok at the time but looks very dated on the odd occasion you see this kit now.

mancity_home.gif
It's only legit if MC was still using it. A throwback design would be better then what they are essentially currently using. This is more like they made extras for the warm-up kit so they decided to give it to NYCFC.

Reactions: Kjbert
Is this a serious statement? A 14 year old is the spokesperson for TR? Did not know that.
He represents the U-21 division of the Third Rail, let's not spread misinformation here.

Every single question on facebook and twitter is answered with "I'm a board member, message me and I'll tell you everything you need to know" It's not a good look at all.

It's only legit if MC was still using it. A throwback design would be better then what they are essentially currently using. This is more like they made extras for the warm-up kit so they decided to give it to NYCFC.

I was going to ask why everything you contribute is so negative Magnus, but then I read that an ignore button is available somewhere, so don't bother answering as I am sure I will have found it by the time you reply !!!

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
If you just block everyone that disagrees with you, there won't be many people to talk to.

Grow up.

It's one thing if you disagree it's another if you troll.
And who is exactly trolling here? Someone posted a pic of a past MC jersey and wanted a reply. I gave it to them. No malice, no mocking, just my opinion. Just because I don't agree with those left on this thread doesn't mean I am trolling.

The last couple of your posts in this thread.

F/O is here defending the jersey.
F/O brought the like vote up.
Forums are infiltrated
Warm up kit

There's no discussion being done there. That's trolling. Saying things to irk others.
I'm not saying all your posts are like this, they're not - you contribute a lot to discussion, but in this specific thread a large majority are. Hence why he said he's using the ignore feature.

I was going to ask why everything you contribute is so negative Magnus, but then I read that an ignore button is available somewhere, so don't bother answering as I am sure I will have found it by the time you reply !!!
I liked this post because you, mr. E, are a twat, but one with a sense of humor. Well done.

Reactions: MrE