Official Nycfc Pub Partners

Depending on your STH number, you will receive yours sometime between late February and early March. I don't see what the issue is?
OCSC seasoned supporters are receiving their game tickets in the mail while this team is scouting bars. Lame.

I can wait to the last minute to get my tickets (kinda surprised they cant scan my phone) I would much rather my team spent it's preseason time figuring out where to punish my liver for all it's impure thoughts

Reactions: Goodfella
Tryon Public House http://tryonpublichouse.com/ will be joining the pub partners next week. It's gonna be our Uptown bastion, located at Broadway & Dyckman Street in Inwood, steps from the "A" train and a few blocks from the "1". We'll be having our first viewing party there on Saturday, 3/21 from the 4pm Colorado match. Come uptown and hang with the BXFSC. We'll have our new merch (hoodys, tees, stickers, buttons) available for purchase as well

cool list, i have been to a few of the places listed and hope to go to more. I find it interesting that Bierhaus is there, i always thought it was a Bayern Munich spot.

EDIT: Any one in the UWS area maybe one game can meet up at McAleer's pass by it all the time but never been.
Been there once or twice. Decent food, and they do a "buy 2 pitchers, get a free double order of wings or nachos" deal. That'll probably be my spot.

This is absolute bullshit. Rachel's Daughter has been putting itself out there and declaring itself a friendly bar for NYCFC supporters and they get left off the list??? That's fucked up!
I don't think anyone other than the Forums knows anything about Rachel's Daughter.

One bar steps from my house: Bar 43 in Sunnyside, Queens. If anyone is planning to stop by, let me know! But it nicer days I'm willing to take the trip to Rachel's Daughter.

idk why everyone's freaking out, its a preliminary list they will add more I'm sure. It even says on the website if you're interested in becoming a pub partner call their number or email fan services...relax people

Reactions: Goodfella
I stopped by Your Mother's House on Long Island today to watch USvENG. I've been there before for UEFA games. It's a cool place, lots of TV's and six projectors, but they weren't really NYCFC'd out. There was no signage at all and one of the owners did say that they had to apply for the affiliation. I couldn't get all the details but I think they paid a fee but got season tickets in exchange for the fee.

I think as an Official Partner Pub they should have a STH discount and agree to broadcast all nationally televised MLS games with sound.

I was disappointed today by the fact that the US WNT was playing, they had 3 of their 35 TV's showing the game, none of their projectors were on and the rest of the TV's were showing news and auto repair episodes.

I want to watch soccer in a soccer bar.

I would love to see a Pub Partner in Rockland or Orange. Hopefully as time goes by there will be enough Hudson Valley based supporters to find our own. :cool:

Last edited:
I would love to see a Pub Partner in Rockland or Orange. Hopefully as time goes by there will be enough Hudson Valley based supporters to find our own. :cool:
go to the local pub you'd like as your spot and give them the number to call to become a pub partner

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
Just wanted to let you all know that the Bronx Football Social Club (Goodfellas) has chosen the Yankee Tavern as our prefered pregame pub. There will be drink specials available, there's a jukebox for the jams of your choosing, a solid menu, and 3 large rooms. They're really looking forward to hosting us and seeing what the soccer culture is all about.

Yankee Tavern is located on the corner of 161st Street and Gerard Avenue, easily accessible from the subway & MetroNorth and minutes walk to Yankee Stadium. Look forward to meeting you there!

Just wanted to let you all know that the Bronx Football Social Club (Goodfellas) has chosen the Yankee Tavern as our prefered pregame pub. There will be drink specials available, there's a jukebox for the jams of your choosing, a solid menu, and 3 large rooms. They're really looking forward to hosting us and seeing what the soccer culture is all about.

Yankee Tavern is located on the corner of 161st Street and Gerard Avenue, easily accessible from the subway & MetroNorth and minutes walk to Yankee Stadium. Look forward to meeting you there!

Can we get in if we wear Timberlands? Asking for a friend.