Official: Nycfc Signs (on Loan) Angelino

anyone know if he is training with the team already? or when he may debut? He was not mentioned yesterday in the announcement at the stadium of lampard and iraloa.

Reactions: sbrylski
anyone know if he is training with the team already? or when he may debut? He was not mentioned yesterday in the announcement at the stadium of lampard and iraloa.

This was Saturday. He might have been going home to gather his things. I would think he would be training with the club fairly soon maybe even Wednesday with the other guys.

Reactions: Kjbert
He's on an extended break. The u-21 team had a long season this year. Needs extra time which is why he won't be with us on the 12th.

There have also been rumblings that both he and Iraola are still working on getting their visas. Neither were at practice on Monday. I have also noticed that NYCFC has gone from advertising July 12th and the debut for Iraola and Lampard to only mentioning Lampard now so maybe it is a visa issue with him.

There have also been rumblings that both he and Iraola are still working on getting their visas. Neither were at practice on Monday. I have also noticed that NYCFC has gone from advertising July 12th and the debut for Iraola and Lampard to only mentioning Lampard now so maybe it is a visa issue with him.
Angelino also took a holiday. He had an extended season with MCFC U21 and that's why he wasn't announced for 12th. Won't be practicing for at least another week I'd think.

Even when he begins he won't join the lineup nearly as fast as Iraola.
Don't see Iraola starting the 12th either. Even if everything is figured out.
I think they would of planned to bring him in as a sub.
Not sure about Lampard. He's mentioned that the entire time off he's been training and staying in form. So I think he's ready to start next game available.

Reactions: FootyLovin
Don't see Iraola starting the 12th either. Even if everything is figured out.
I think they would of planned to bring him in as a sub.
Not sure about Lampard. He's mentioned that the entire time off he's been training and staying in form. So I think he's ready to start next game available.

I agree that is seems unlikely Iraola will play on the 12th. Disappointed that the team still doesn't seem to know to not advertise things until they are certain. It's not that big of a deal but I would hope by now they would be a bit more cautious with their advertising of new players all over their social media account and on the video board at games. Makes them look totally incompetent.

Seba's got some awfully bright teeth.
IMG_9924_1.JPG

He got that grill fixed that's why

Reactions: Gavin23