Official: Pirlo Signs With Nycfc... Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Business Insider is a deceptively click-baity online publication. It does some original reporting about its core subject matter of business news, but it also covers sports, celebrity gossip and other nonsense, usually as an aggregator or with regurgitated reports from elsewhere. This article states: "according to reports in Italy that claim ...."

This is just rehashed Italian news which has been all over the place the last weeek or so.

Reactions: Kjbert
Business Insider is a deceptively click-baity online publication. It does some original reporting about its core subject matter of business news, but it also covers sports, celebrity gossip and other nonsense, usually as an aggregator or with regurgitated reports from elsewhere. This article states: "according to reports in Italy that claim ...."

This is just rehashed Italian news which has been all over the place the last weeek or so.

I've read all the "rehashed" Italian news, but unless I missed it this is the first time I heard the hold up may have been about "a clause that would allow him to opt out of another year, if he desired."

And btw everything that's been posted is rehashed one way or another.

Reactions: Kjbert
How much longer do we have to wait for an announcement?

PiINDCcGIJEu4.gif

Could be wrong, but I have suspected that his first game would likely be later in July, maybe even very early August to allow for some r&r following a long campaign, and then allow for some training. I would love to see him sooner, but have no problem with that schedule.

Sorry guys looks like it is tomorrow.
Apparently it's pretty much a done deal NYCFC want a 3rd year option and Pirlo isn't thrilled about that.

And there's the debated clause that was mentioned in my "rehashed" article :0

Sorry guys looks like it is tomorrow.
Apparently it's pretty much a done deal NYCFC want a 3rd year option and Pirlo isn't thrilled about that.

He'll have served his purpose by the end of 2016. While I wouldn't mind having him for 2017, I'm sure we can find a much younger and more long-term DP solution at that time.

Or Ibra.

Random daydreaming: I wish we could ax Lampard after this season, and sign up Ibra when his expires next June. Pirlo feeding Villa and Ibra? Holy fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.