Official: Pirlo Signs With Nycfc... Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my lone semester of Italian, that article says that Tevez wants him at Boca.

That is basically what he said...you get an A+

and you are right regardless...Tevez 100% makes sense, that is where he should go anyway...Pirlo to Boca makes absolutely no sense.

Reactions: Kjbert
That is basically what he said...you get an A+

and you are right regardless...Tevez 100% makes sense, that is where he should go anyway...Pirlo to Boca makes absolutely no sense.

Not to mention, does Boca has 12 million euros laying around (our questionably rumored offer)?

I love this post. On so many levels. Imagine sitting in a packed Yankee Stadium in October - thanks to our late arrivals, we've now made the 5th Spot in the East and after beating Columbus, we've advanced to play DC United.

42k in the stadium. 1-1 game. 85th minute. Pirlo curls one upper 90 on a free kick, but future USMNT Keeper Bill Hamid makes a highlight reel save. Lampard, as he is want to do, runs onto the save and sends it past a lunging Hamid to bury the game and NYCFC wins the second round on aggregate, 3-2.

Regarding, Balotelli, he would be great in MLS. You need to know what you are getting into - but there is going to come a point in time, probably on his next free transfer, where this league will pay him more than anyone else, except maybe Russia and Turkey. I don't know when he's available on a Bosman, but him in Miami in 2018 or 2020 would be fun.

I would put even money on him being here before Cristiano.

Call me a soccer romantic lol...but that's exactly the kind of scenario I'm picturing too...on a crisp October night...Hell, I might even sign along to my hated "hey baby" !!

Boca fans are saying Tevez wants to talk him into it.

That's cute, but Tevez vs Villa, Lampard, and one the best cities (with the best schools and culture) in the world AND $12M - should be a winning battle on our end. He is in the City today and hopefully his shopping trip was what followed him literally dotting the i on his contract with NYC.

I'm all about giving credit. Make sure if you use the picture to credit the owner. We have nothing to do with this picture. mgarbowski mgarbowski posted it WITH credit to Jose and I thank him. Please follow up if you use it on Twitter and so on.

No.

I actually don't have anything valuable to add, but wanted to help other people not go through the disappointment of not having a new post to view when they refresh.

best comment of the day

Interesting fun fact of the day...

From Wiki:

An Italian Argentine (Spanish and Italian: italo-argentino) is a person born in Argentina of Italian descent or an Italy-born person who resides in Argentina. It is estimated up to 24 million Argentines have some degree of Italian descent (up to 62.5% of the total population), making it the largest ethnic group in the country

Reactions: Gavin23 and Kjbert
Interesting fun fact of the day...

From Wiki:

An Italian Argentine (Spanish and Italian: italo-argentino) is a person born in Argentina of Italian descent or an Italy-born person who resides in Argentina. It is estimated up to 24 million Argentines have some degree of Italian descent (up to 62.5% of the total population), making it the largest ethnic group in the country

25+ years ago my then girl friend (from PR) taught me that if you think you hear some people speaking Italian, but on closer listen realize it's Spanish, then they're from Argentina).

Z8hbhna.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.