Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there no way we could trade for him? T. Taylor/McNamara/Brandt + draft pick + allocation money?

Is there no way we could trade for him? T. Taylor/McNamara/Brandt + draft pick + allocation money?
We could, but from what I have come to know about Kreis he would never do such a trade. He firmly believes that a team isn't about the talent of individual players, but it's about the team as a whole. I wouldn't think he would give up 3 depth players and/or mortgage the future of the team for 1 player

Reactions: MagnusPax
We could, but from what I have come to know about Kreis he would never do such a trade. He firmly believes that a team isn't about the talent of individual players, but it's about the team as a whole. I wouldn't think he would give up 3 depth players and/or mortgage the future of the team for 1 player
I meant Taylor or McNamara or Brandt (or someone else) not all three.

The scuttlebutt out of Philly was that most GMs don't think Donovan is done

I meant Taylor or McNamara or Brandt (or someone else) not all three.
Ahh, got yah. Well if San Jose has any brains they would know what a gem they have with Thompson and wouldn't let him go for any small fee. All the announcers do anytime they are covering a San Jose game now is rave about how Tommy Thompson could be the future of the USMNT

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert
Interesting. I was going to come in here and tell you that you are hugely late with this news and that Juventus stepped in to take him but it seems today Juventus has announced they're throwing in the towel on signing him.

Could be MLS making something happen here, too. I wonder who though? LA? Us? RB? DC? ...Toronto? Lol

That's why I posted it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.