Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess since they can't get any media attention in this town, the modus operandi for the make believe Cosmos is to link themselves with every name out there looking to make a move.

I mean, wtf, it sure looks like Eto'o might once again be on the move. Perhaps Nassau County can be a little more "creative" this go round (as Eto'o's people suggested) and make another offer........and I'm sure Eto'o's handlers were being polite when they used the word creative.

Reactions: BxLio91
If it was the cosmos where do they get the money from? That a lot of millions.

I guess since they can't get any media attention in this town, the modus operandi for the make believe Cosmos is to link themselves with every name out there looking to make a move.

I mean, wtf, it sure looks like Eto'o might once again be on the move. Perhaps Nassau County can be a little more "creative" this go round (as Eto'o's people suggested) and make another offer........and I'm sure Eto'o's handlers were being polite when they used the word creative.

Eto'o can't move until summer. FIFA rules say you can only play for two teams within one year.

Reactions: Kjbert
Saw Anderson left Man U on a free transfer back to brazil... that would have been a nice young CDM for us... oh well

Reactions: Kjbert
Still think we're gonna go after De Rossi

I just don't see them spending any money on transfer fees. When you think about MLS in general, not a lot of teams have paid for players. Toronto is the one major outlier. Everyone else is on a free.

I just don't see them spending any money on transfer fees. When you think about MLS in general, not a lot of teams have paid for players. Toronto is the one major outlier. Everyone else is on a free.
Didn't we pay a fee for Mendoza?

Status
Not open for further replies.