Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jovetic definitely won't be going to NYCFC any time soon. He's still highly rated in Italy and a move to Juventus seems likely should he leave City.

Anyway, the reports Kreis has turned down the Ben Arfa deal is a very good sign. Ben Arfa sure has a lot of talent but he doesn't apply himself. Kreis certainly has his priorities right - the most important thing is having a committed team who will fight for every ball, and he is not being won over by glamorous names and reputations.

Jovetic definitely won't be going to NYCFC any time soon. He's still highly rated in Italy and a move to Juventus seems likely should he leave City.

Anyway, the reports Kreis has turned down the Ben Arfa deal is a very good sign. Ben Arfa sure has a lot of talent but he doesn't apply himself. Kreis certainly has his priorities right - the most important thing is having a committed team who will fight for every ball, and he is not being won over by glamorous names and reputations.

lol

The fact that your description is the exact opposite of a certain player we are getting that currently plays for your club.

It really is not. Watch Ben Arfa play. Watch Lampard play. One of them is lazy and uninterested unless he has the ball, the other is hard-working, clever and willing to throw himself around the pitch. Just because Lampard has done what he has off the pitch does not change his work ethic when he plays; you don't get to the age of 36 and still play for top teams by being a player who lacks commitment.

@Nicholas Constantino ElKunAguero16 ElKunAguero16 There's a thread for Lampard and a thread for MCFC. I don't mind you arguing this one out if you want to do so, but kindly do it in a relevant thread and let's keep the jabs at Lampard to a minimum.
Keep the jabs at Lampard minimum in non Frank Lampard threads or period? Are you suggesting we can jab at players as long as they don't play for Man City?

Keep the jabs at Lampard minimum in non Frank Lampard threads or period? Are you suggesting we can jab at players as long as they don't play for Man City?

My personal take is that this fanbase would be stronger for not having Lampard be shackled to the team's identity. For many that will mean "I hope Lampard never plays for us again". Personally, for me, out of sight is out of mind, and I take the opinion that the sooner he is forgotten, even if he comes back in July, the happier we will be and the stronger the connection to the team. Obviously, not all will agree with that, and if you don't agree with it then fine. On the other hand, we've also seen the invocation of Lampard's name spiral pretty much any thread imaginable off into a fireball of carnage, so I'd also like to keep any discussion of his situation to the relevant threads so that those who wish to forget about him can do so.

As for Man City, why even bring them up? I couldn't care less if you want to slag off City players. You can support whoever you want to support and this is not an MCFC forum. I'm not going to step in to make sure no-one is mean to my precious MCFC. You can do what you want as far as they are concerned. My take is solely related to the best interests of the forum and then fans, not my own personal preferences.

Just needed a clarification, not that you owed me one but I'd rather ask for clarification instead of assuming. Cheers.

I've been surfing around, and FWIW that FIFA regulation barring players from playing for more than two teams during a season doesn't apply to MLS teams. So if there is any interest in Hatem Ben Arfa he could play with NYCFC this year.

Reactions: Kjbert
FINALLY, MARIO.

Just because. He's showing his worth to be included in the NYC squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.