Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a thought that.... What if NYC goes after one of the bigger-name Asian players. There are a few in Germany that'd be worth DP money. And we've seen how Asian players have been welcomed in NY before. Joo-Ho Park in Mainz, someone of that nature, would bring in a ton of extra supporters, as well as help the team.
Keisuke Honda is a dream signing for me

I think Saunders has played extremely well and with Ryan M coming back soon I don't really think we are struggling at goalie. However, our midfield/defense needs some help
You realize that post was made in jest? Probably not.

He could be useful. Size and will get wide.
The only issue is his contract but he goes through waivers now so someone has to claim him or Seattle is on the hook for his salary so we will see shortly. After waivers I am not really sure what happens.

Gotoku Sakai the fullback who plays for Japan and Stuttgart, was actually born in New York City too. We could use a fullback too he would be a great signing he's young only 24 years old.

If you look back in this thread, I've said he would be great as our playmaker. His Milan contract ends in June 2017. He'll be 30. Offer him 4/5 million and make him one of the faces of the club. We'd explode in Japan.

Plus he can do this

Spectacular vid.

Cambiasso is doing a great job for Leicester. Could have used him this year. It's too late now.

Zlatan would be a game-changer for the league. And if it were here, we would need to open the 400s.

Reactions: The Toe
And no disrespect to the French league but he has already shown that he is willing to go to a league that isn't one of the top few in the world. Would be awesome if he came here.

Reactions: edurban and JayH
Status
Not open for further replies.