Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As this is the rumour thread
There is a rumour doing the rounds in the UK by a well known Spanish jurno.
That is coming from the man city PLAYERS that they are confident city have done a deal for Ronaldo.
What people are guessing is it will be a few seasons at city,then as cfg are probably the only ones that could afford him in the us,then as ronaldo has said onto nycfc.
Maybe total bullshit,but very strange to quote city players,and not insiders etc like they do.

Reactions: Kjbert and Sabo
As this is the rumour thread
There is a rumour doing the rounds in the UK by a well known Spanish jurno.
That is coming from the man city PLAYERS that they are confident city have done a deal for Ronaldo.
What people are guessing is it will be a few seasons at city,then as cfg are probably the only ones that could afford him in the us,then as ronaldo has said onto nycfc.
Maybe total bullshit,but very strange to quote city players,and not insiders etc like they do.
Not gonna lie, that deal would make me really happy and I'm not even a Madrid fan. But I doubt he or any top notch footballer would like a deal like that cuz it would basically be putting a lock down on their future. And no one likes not having freedom over their future

Reactions: Kjbert and The Toe
Not gonna lie, that deal would make me really happy and I'm not even a Madrid fan. But I doubt he or any top notch footballer would like a deal like that cuz it would basically be putting a lock down on their future. And no one likes not having freedom over their future
Look at it another way it might be the only chance he gets at mls .he is going to have to deal with cfg at some point

Cross Xavi off your wish lists for good.
iTUBooM.jpg

CBIYguOUgAAMohH.jpg

I would be hoping the DP will be a CB. Someone with plenty of experience to help organize a suspect defense
The only problem is most experienced CB have lost whatever pace they may have had. With more fast front men in the league this may pose a problem.
Cant actually think of anyone off hand, but he is out there somewhere:cool:

I would be hoping the DP will be a CB. Someone with plenty of experience to help organize a suspect defense
The only problem is most experienced CB have lost whatever pace they may have had. With more fast front men in the league this may pose a problem.
Kolo toure

Dude...

You know who would be a really good and reasonable addition to our team? Kolo Toure. His contract at Liverpool is up after this season, so he'll be on a free in the likely case LFC don't offer him a new deal. I think he could give us some leadership in the back and help solidify our shoddy defense. Also, he's a pretty strong player with the ball at his feet for a defender and seems to be the sort of player from a personality standpoint that Kreis would like.

Depending on how many secret Garber Bucks we have, we might be able to buy him down to non-DP level, thus removing my objection of not using a dp slot on defenders.

This isn't a rumor. It's just a suggestion. As ridiculous as it sounds, in limited minutes, he's looked a hell of a lot better than Kompany has. Who knows, we may end up with Kompany this summer given how he's played this year.

Reactions: MarioFantastico
Status
Not open for further replies.