Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard seeing these teams have guys who can make moves in the box, take defenders 1v1... The only guy on the team that's been able to consistently do that is Shelton. The other guy hasn't played in 225 minutes of game time.
It's the City way (wink / gag).

Nope. Fuck it. Deserves more.

All these twats who have never spent a day watching MLS before think we all should give thanks for "Dah-veed" and fat burger. Well, fuck y'all. I have watched this league. And I wasn't impressed with the signings. And I'm obviously less impressed now.

Are they shit players? Of course not. But they are both luxury players at this stage. I'll buy that Kreis wanted Villa. But I'll never buy that he wanted Cookie Burger.

And I don't think either one can get it done in these circumstances.

We fucking blow, guys. Not even a little. We don't threaten most games. We didn't have a real chance this game. We gave up more real chances than we've seen all year.

We fucking suck. I love y'all. The popcorn is good. I'm sorry the money for it goes to people who give no fucks about getting us a decent player or 15.

I was thinking about our third DP:

Our first DP mostly doesn't play for us.
Our second DP mostly doesn't play for MCFC.
So for our third DP maybe we should get someone who isn't that good and is sort of USL level, so he can mostly not play for the Hammerheads.
I think you're on to something here. Our ownership gets players on the cheap by promising them they only have to actually play a max of 30% of game time. It's brilliant, I say! Thanks, CFG! Who would we put on our billboards if we had some half-ass ownership group without all of these connections to the top, top level of the game. We'd be proper fucked, no doubt. So let me say again, THANK YOU, CFG, Claudio, and Jason Kreis. You are absolutely the reason we are where we are!

Reactions: Kjbert
Our third 3dp will be a European big name on the cusp of retiring. Bastian or Zlatan would both be huge names if either come here. Bastian would help our struggling midfield on the defensive side, and Zlatan would give us something known as offense. Villa has done everything he can for us and when he's in the game we have a fighting chance. Without him we are just trying to not let the flood gates open.

Reactions: Kjbert and shane88
As I think I've commented before, Adebayor would be a really poor choice. Aside from that he's a real mercenary who pushes for the highest wages he can and tends to leave clubs in a bad mood, he's really not the kind of player you want for MLS. He's a really lazy player who basically demands that his teammates do all the work for him while he runs into a shooting position, and if he doesn't get the perfect ball to set him up then rather than backing up and working to get the ball for himself he will get upset and moan that his teammates aren't doing enough to help out. He's not good for the dressing room and he's certainly not good for a team which is struggling to break down defences as NYCFC is at the moment.

We haven't signed that elusive third DP because?

I suggest a player who will actually give 100% to the club on and off the field. I'd also like someone who preferably is under the age of 30!

Reactions: Kjbert
We haven't signed that elusive third DP because?

I suggest a player who will actually give 100% to the club on and off the field. I'd also like someone who preferably is under the age of 30!
We haven't signed the Elusive 3rd DP because the transfer window isn't open. Once it opens you'll see the soccer world go crazy and moves happening left and right. Im sure we will sign our 3rd dp then, have Lampard in the starting 11 and sign another big played like Mix under a DP salary. Im sure CFG didn't make a team for this record we have. Big things are to come, patience is whats needed.

We haven't signed the Elusive 3rd DP because the transfer window isn't open. Once it opens you'll see the soccer world go crazy and moves happening left and right. Im sure we will sign our 3rd dp then, have Lampard in the starting 11 and sign another big played like Mix under a DP salary. Im sure CFG didn't make a team for this record we have. Big things are to come, patience is whats needed.
I admire your optimism :D

Well, the transfer window didn't have to be open to sign someone on a pre-contract, like Gerrard did with LA.

Last thing anyone wants is signing a player who can't play for us....not like we haven't already done it.
There's a difference between signing a quaility player knowing you will get them when their season ends, and being promised a player at the start of our season only to get them when their season ends midway through our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.