Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign Ashley Cole, I may finally snap. Like actually need to be institutionalized snap.

It sucks bad enough that we have an awful team, the one way it could be worse is having an awful team full of truly awful people.

I can not see Kreis being on-board with Cole. If he is, it might be time for him to go because we'll know he's lost his mind.

Reactions: Paul and Kjbert
If we sign Ashley Cole, I may finally snap. Like actually need to be institutionalized snap.

It sucks bad enough that we have an awful team, the one way it could be worse is having an awful team full of truly awful people.

I can not see Kreis being on-board with Cole. If he is, it might be time for him to go because we'll know he's lost his mind.
Don't they have to let you out first before they can actually institutionalize you again??? ;););)
I kid...I kid!!!!

Will Packwood has been released by Birmingham City. I don't believe he was on the allocation list. I don't know if that makes him available to us or if he could be retroactively added to the list but he is a USMNT U-23 CB. If NYCFC wants to groom USMNT talent from within, this would be a good place to start.

Will Packwood has been released by Birmingham City. I don't believe he was on the allocation list. I don't know if that makes him available to us or if he could be retroactively added to the list but he is a USMNT U-23 CB. If NYCFC wants to groom USMNT talent from within, this would be a good place to start.

thats the thing i am sure there are cheaper us players out there. and also with man city's " top class" scouting system there just has to be someone out there that they could have on their list that can help NYCFC defense no matter what country they are from, and doesnt need to be a famous player, it will be a cheaper player too.

Hell yes. He's had a major leg injury and several setbacks, so he's definitely right up our alley.

Kidding aside, I say we go for him. He was getting first team minutes 2 years ago. He can't be worse than what we have, and he may still get better.

Heck, I always go for potential over known mediocrity. I mean, I'd rather lose 3 or 4 to 2 than watch guys we know suck continue to "keep us this close"

Packwood has USMNT pedigree. He's on a free. I tried to find his wages, but couldn't. Can't imagine he was making more than 200k a year.

was just gonna post that. Much rather him here. Packwood and george john as a center back combo would be a serious upgrade.

Reactions: Kjbert
In addition to Packwood, there are rumors that Jonathan Spector may be ready to head home as well. His contract is up, and while Birm City has offered to extend, he has said he may be ready to come back to the states.

Reactions: BlueWarrior
In addition to Packwood, there are rumors that Jonathan Spector may be ready to head home as well. His contract is up, and while Birm City has offered to extend, he has said he may be ready to come back to the states.

I like him in the defensive midfield role. Would he be a dp?

Also, james mclean is reported to be interested in coming to mls. Don't know if he would be a dp either.

Reactions: Kjbert
Packwoods current market value is around $175,000 and he'd be on a free transfer. He's from Concord, Mass

Spector is out of contract in June and has a current market value of around $1.1 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.