Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear but let's wait and see.
I honestly had to check the date stamp on that tweet to make sure I wasn't back months ago for Mendoza.

Hoping this one goes a bit more smoothly - there's so much talent in South America. We just have less flexibility to miss on prospects, as most of our roster, well.... blows goats.

Lance Laing a defender currently playing in the NASL for Edmonton is getting a Jamaican national team call up. He's been on trial with columbus and real salt lake but didn't sign. I wouldn't mind adding him at the very least he would add depth to a position we have zero of.
Can't be a downgrade. Worst he could be is me at 35 minutes. That's about where I peak buzz wise. I figure right about then, brosky and coach Allen are better than me. Otherwise, there's a reason my shirt is blank. Give me a number and sub me in. I promise I won't be more embarrassing.

Reactions: Gavin23
Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert
And feel free to correct me, but I don't think he's on the allocation list either.
Nope. Not yet anyway.

allocationplayers.jpg

I'd rather Gyau be with Dortmund tbh, he cracked the first team before being injured.

Gyau is a future star. Unrivaled pace.

Watching us play live vs. Chicago, it's apparent we lack speed. Their guys just went after us. I don't think it matters if the speed is wide or up the middle, but we need speed. That's something that's always shocked me between the EPL for example and MLS. MLS may be, pound for pound, a faster game.

A guy like Aidan McGeady for instance could thrive here.

I don't think we'd get him anytime soon, but what about Zelalem? Wenger said if he isn't ready to get match time with Arsenal next season he'd probably send him out on loan somewhere and we shouldn't have to pay that much for him.

Zelalem will probably be sent on loan to a Championship or League One club. Can't really see him signing for a MLS-club, they probably want him to adopt to the English football.

For what it's worth Xavi Hernandez will hold a press conference on Thursday. He's likely heading to Qatar but since we've been heavily rumored to him it's worth noting. He might not even announce where he's signing just that he's leaving Barca this summer so he can get a proper send off.

Not understanding your transfer rules property but as nycfc are a new team ,this year the squad is made up of crap players no one wanted ?
What happens next year is it the same again or different ?
Just thinking if cfg had bought messi and ronaldo it would have been pretty pointless this season playing them with the dead wood.
Maybe they have treated this season as a write off ?

Status
Not open for further replies.