Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely NOT Iraola.
A. He's too tall
B. He's got a beard
C. It looks nothing like him

A. But Iraola is kind of tall
B. Many people can grow a beard
C. Shit got me here - its tough to tell from the side, but my gut says that doesn't look like him

Reactions: FootyLovin
Hopes for Pirlo might be at an all-time low. Can we take inventory on our other options? What other rumors have we heard?

Zlatan - Pipe dream
Chicharito - Would be a huge coup
Movsisyan - Not a big enough name? SKC own rights

Others?

Reactions: PB3
Hopes for Pirlo might be at an all-time low. Can we take inventory on our other options? What other rumors have we heard?

Zlatan - Pipe dream

Others?

mario gomez
Berbatov
pirlo's clone

Reactions: Kjbert
Ah yes Gomez, another very good option. Pass on Berbatov.

I actually wouldn't mind berbatov. I know people think he is lazy, but the guy is a good finisher. Would be a good compliment to villa.

Also de rossi was a name that was brought up before but has faded.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ws/manchester-city-transfers-angelino-9466092

Angelino loan until end of MLS season official.

Quotes:

"I’m very happy for the opportunity that Manchester City and New York City FC have given me."

"To be able to play in MLS is a great opportunity for me and I am eager to get started. I can’t wait to get to New York and join my new teammates.”

"I know he (Shay Facey) is doing really well for the team and is loving the experience."

"He told me that the atmosphere at Yankee Stadium is amazing so I’m really looking forward to playing in front of our supporters."

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ws/manchester-city-transfers-angelino-9466092

Angelino loan until end of MLS season official.

Quotes:

"I’m very happy for the opportunity that Manchester City and New York City FC have given me."

"To be able to play in MLS is a great opportunity for me and I am eager to get started. I can’t wait to get to New York and join my new teammates.”

"I know he (Shay Facey) is doing really well for the team and is loving the experience."

"He told me that the atmosphere at Yankee Stadium is amazing so I’m really looking forward to playing in front of our supporters."

Yes! wow and Iraola confirmed too. awesome. this is incredible.

Zlatan - Pipe dream

Others?

Reports are that Ibra wants out. He is looking to have fun and a new experience. That he's won already and his motivation is his family being in a good city. We're fun and a new experience lol?! He's prob going back to Milan though. They're starting to spend the money again

Chicharito would flourish here and think that would be an awesome signing.

Reactions: Kjbert
Status
Not open for further replies.