Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we stop signing players who are 30+. Pirlo should have been the last.
I get it, but I'm actually okay with this one. I'd rather see us sign some young players, but considering we have a need for a guy who can adapt immediately and play now...

I don't mind signing a one or two year mercenary for that CB spot.

I get what you guys are s

I changed my mind after reading that. When is he signing haha.[/QUOTE

Yea, I mean I'm not going to lose my mind in excitement if he did sign but I would be pretty happy.

He's a solid, reliable player. We could definitely use him

OK I'll admit I know nothing about this guy. Anyone here that does? Would he push Hernadez to the bench? One thing from his wiki that stood out to me is it's claimed he's a beast in the air from set pieces. Pirlo airing them up for him could be a great weapon if he really is.

OK I'll admit I know nothing about this guy. Anyone here that does? Would he push Hernadez to the bench? One thing from his wiki that stood out to me is it's claimed he's a beast in the air from set pieces. Pirlo airing them up for him could be a great weapon if he really is.

I don't think anyone could say for sure. How many players have there been that moved from South Africa to MLS or vice versa? Not a pipeline with a lot of precedence for either success or lack thereof. My best guess is he'll be given every opportunity to win a starting spot, but I think he has to win it in training.

Never seen him play, nor does it look like their is even highlight reels of him. Im all for center back depth tho.

I like the fact he was captain, and won all those awards tho. we have a lot of captains on this team. A lot of good leaders. I like the direction this team is going.

Last edited:
If this signing happens and we do get Pirlo, NYCFC is easily the best team in MLS for FIFA haha

And at the end of the day, what's more important?!

I'm in Division 5 online now and just lost 3 in the row playing with Man City.

But I enjoy playing with NYC. David Villa can sport from anywhere. And Khiry is slowly coming along.

Off topic I know, but, I had an exchange with Mix on Twitter and he said the hats will be available at his event tonight, and online within the week. There's the sky blue one and a black one so far.

Awesome. About the hats AND the exchange. Wonder what color stitching the black one is.

Status
Not open for further replies.