Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if we can make a play for sean davis. I think he is going to be a fine mls player.
Also, would like to see us sign tim parker. He is a center back who was drafted by vancouver this year and he is a new yorker as well. He was the number 13 pick. I think he would give instant depth to our weak center back pool.

Watch this video of sean davis, look how he is able to get out of traffic with 2-3 players around him and keep possession. Also takes a pretty good free kick. Would learn so much from lampard, mix and pirlo. His ability to get out traffic almost reminds me of pirlo's ability to turn and keep possession. Of course, getting him would probably cost a lot, especially us being their rivals. He would deff not come cheap, but he would be worth it. I rate him very highly as you can tell.

He definitely has accelerated skills. Footwork is there.

Reactions: BlueWarrior
I met Khedira at Wolfgangs Steakhouse a couple hours ago (it was him and 4 of the hottest girls I've ever seen). Asked him when he's coming to NYCFC and he said in a couple years.

Khedira = recruited.

Last edited:
I met Khedira at Wolfgangs Steakhouse a couple hours ago (it was him and 4 of the hottest girls I've ever seen). Asked him when he's coming to NYCFC and he said in a couple years.

Khedira = recruited.

My favorite steakhouse on 33rd and Park. And will be my favorite player, unless Mix and Poku are still on the team. Finally some German players on NYCFC, well soon.

Khedira = recruited.

Khedira just signed a four year contract with Juventus, for free. He was available.

Reactions: Kjbert
Did he say it somewhat seriously or with a huge grin? At least he knows we exist. This is the positive of going after big names. The exposure we get for signing Villa, Frank, and going after Xavi and Pirlo. We're more likely to attract big time players with names like our DPs wearing our crest than some young no name DP who flopped in the Romanian 2nd division.

I'd be great with that, but I'd be even happier with the rumored Patrick Roberts move to MCFC. That kid's 18 and he'd immediately be one of the two or three best dribblers in MLS.

Edit: He's tiny, but an MLS loan would teach him how to combat physicality at a young age.

Im hearing he might go on loan outside england. Soooo, maybe? Heres to hoping.

Does this officially usher in the era in which any player who sees a game at YS is going to be rumored to NYCFC or MCFC?
Yes. In fact, I'm going to the match at Yankee Stadium this weekend and will then be flown to join Man City to help them win the league next season. Totally true. Not a rumor.

Edit: Uh, do they have cheesesteaks in Manchester?

Reactions: NickA
The Yankees couldn't even afford these guys.

ETA: What other stadium or team would these guys show up for, seriously? Results be damned, we are the "it" team of MLS.
True ... but.

I bet if/when they get a team in Miami you'll see players show up there. Combo of Beckham and sunshine.

But for now we are three months old and the biggest draw in this 20 year old league.

Go fuckin us!

Reactions: Kjbert
It will be a great showcase of our club and supporters. I hope we as supporters give them a great reason to want to play here, and I hope the match is quality.

I definitely think it is a recruiting tool, even if we just plant the seeds now.

Status
Not open for further replies.