Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salomon Kalou is going to be at the game tomorrow, he was linked to us a few months ago but there's no way we can afford him under a DP salary.

Also this:
I think this rivalry has the potential to be the first that sparks international interest in MLS. Especially if both teams continue to bring in big names. It's a shame tomorrow we'll only see David Villa. Villa, Pirlo, and Lampard vs Henry would have gotten tons of media attention for both teams.

Last edited:
Pirlo, Lampard, Khedira, Bale, "several European coaches" etc. attending
+ESPN and Sky Sports showing the game. Game scheduled early enough for European viewers.

Big stage to showcase the club, I just hope we put on a show.

The Yankees couldn't even afford these guys.

ETA: What other stadium or team would these guys show up for, seriously? Results be damned, we are the "it" team of MLS.
LA Galaxy perhaps?
I think it's more about the fact we are in NYC. Footballers aren't gonna go on holiday to Salt Lake City, Houston, Columbus or Denver.

Reactions: The Toe
LA Galaxy perhaps?
I think it's more about the fact we are in NYC. Footballers aren't gonna go on holiday to Salt Lake City, Houston, Columbus or Denver.
That's true, but that leaves a couple questions.

1. How many of these players would show up if it was NYC vs. RSL?
2. What if it was NJRB vs. RSL?

My bet is not as many show up as for NY vs. NJ. But more show up to NYC vs. RSL than show up to NJ vs RSL. And also more than for any other games happening around the league.

Yes we have the NYC advantage. Let's bask in it.

My bet is not as many show up as for NY vs. NJ. But more show up to NYC vs. RSL than show up to NJ vs RSL. And also more than for any other games happening around the league.

If you talk to top European players there´s just three cities in USA.. New York, Los Angeles and Miami.

The Red Bulls fall into my first point, they aren't in NYC.
I think most would go to NYC vs RSL game at YS, but the 'derby factor' gives the game more interest I'm sure.

Reactions: FootyLovin
I met Khedira at Wolfgangs Steakhouse a couple hours ago (it was him and 4 of the hottest girls I've ever seen). Asked him when he's coming to NYCFC and he said in a couple years.

Khedira = recruited.
Not sure, but seems reasonable Sami's on his way to Gramercy Tavern tonight. His table is just behind mine. As you'll see from the pic, there's a seat for him and room for his bitches on his lap and under the table.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    960.2 KB · Views: 70
Not sure, but seems reasonable Sami's on his way to Gramercy Tavern tonight. His table is just behind mine. As you'll see from the pic, there's a seat for him and room for his bitches on his lap and under the table.
Wasn't the Stalking Players thread some where else?

maybe we can go for adams valentin diomande- he is currently coached by non other than bob bradley… I am sure diomande wouldn't mind leaving norway to play with villa, pirlo, lampard and mix.

Reactions: FootyLovin
Status
Not open for further replies.