Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this Core DP player is true, then we could probably go for a decent strike partner for Villa.

Abdul Majeed Waris, 23, Trabsonspor
John Guidetti, 23, Free Agent

Aron Johansson, 24, AZ Alkmaar
Ola Kamara, 25, Austria Wien
Ronnie Schwartz, 25, EA Guingamp
Maikon Leite, 26, Sport Recife
Ibrahima Balde, 26, Kuban Krasnodar
Yassine Chikhaoui, 28, FC Zurich
Steven Naismith, 28, Everton
Jimmy Briand, 29, Hannover
Kenwyne Jones, 30, Cardiff City
Teo Gutierrez, 30, River Plate
Mauro Boselli, 30, Club Leon
Georgios Samaras, 30, West Brom
Gaizka Toquero, 30, Athletic Bilbao
Daryl Murphy, 32, Ipswich Town
Carlos Luna, 33, CA Tigre

if u really wanna good partner for villa up top than deff gotta get aron johansson. I personally feel we should go for geoff cameron if we get this core player spot. If we do get aron johansson then I can see this formation,

---------------------Johansson------------------------
-----------------------Villa---------------------------
---Angelino--------------------------------Mix------
----------------Pirlo-----------Lampard---------
Wingert------------------------------------Iraola--
------------Hernandez--------Facey------------

attacking wise, we would be beast. But this formation would ask a lot out of angelino and mix. It would require them to do a lot of defensive work.

I think we would be more competitive with geoff cameron and go out in 4-2-3-1

-----------------------Villa-----------------------
-----Mix-----------------------------------Poku
--------------------Lampard------------------
-----------Pirlo----------------Cameron---------
----Angelino----------------------------------Iraola--
--------------Hernandez---------Facey---------

Reactions: FootyLovin
if u really wanna good partner for villa up top than deff gotta get aron johansson. I personally feel we should go for geoff cameron if we get this core player spot. If we do get aron johansson then I can see this formation,

--------------------------------------Johansson
-----------------------Villa
-------------------------------Lampard
------------------Mix----------------------------Pirlo
-------------------------------Jacobson
-----Angelino-------------------------------------------Iraola
--------------------------Facey--------NEW CB
--------------------------------Saunders

--------------------------------------Johansson
-----------------------Villa
-------------------------------Lampard
------------------Mix----------------------------Pirlo
-------------------------------Jacobson
-----Angelino-------------------------------------------Iraola
--------------------------Facey--------NEW CB
--------------------------------Saunders

I actually like that formation, if Kreis trots out that formation with johansson I am all for it. Although I am not a fan of jacobson, id rather cut nemec and sign a better dm.

attacking wise, we would be beast. But this formation would ask a lot out of angelino and mix. It would require them to do a lot of defensive work.

I think we would be more competitive with geoff cameron and go out in 4-2-3-1

-----------------------Villa-----------------------
-----Mix-----------------------------------Poku
--------------------Lampard------------------
-----------Pirlo----------------Cameron---------
----Angelino----------------------------------Iraola--
--------------Hernandez---------Facey---------

Do you not understand the allocation list/order or are you just ignoring it because its more fun to speculate without worrying about constraints?

If this Core DP player is true, then we could probably go for a decent strike partner for Villa.

Abdul Majeed Waris, 23, Trabsonspor
John Guidetti, 23, Free Agent

Aron Johansson, 24, AZ Alkmaar
Ola Kamara, 25, Austria Wien
Ronnie Schwartz, 25, EA Guingamp
Maikon Leite, 26, Sport Recife
Ibrahima Balde, 26, Kuban Krasnodar
Yassine Chikhaoui, 28, FC Zurich
Steven Naismith, 28, Everton
Jimmy Briand, 29, Hannover
Kenwyne Jones, 30, Cardiff City
Teo Gutierrez, 30, River Plate
Mauro Boselli, 30, Club Leon
Georgios Samaras, 30, West Brom
Gaizka Toquero, 30, Athletic Bilbao
Daryl Murphy, 32, Ipswich Town
Carlos Luna, 33, CA Tigre
Scratch everyone over 28 for me. Guidetti wouldn't be bad, but Johannsson is the obvious leader in the clubhouse.

If Boyd weren't hurt, I'd say he's more what we need, though. Physically imposing, can hold up the ball a bit, but no hesitation to pull the trigger.

Do you not understand the allocation list/order or are you just ignoring it because its more fun to speculate without worrying about constraints?

I understand it, but i think johansson is an above the threshold player like dempsey and bradley meaning allocation order wouldnt mean anything.

Reactions: Kjbert
Balls, how do they come up with this above threshold player? I can see julian green needing allocation but aron johansson? So weird

Edit- thanks for the clarification tho
I think the above the threshold might not be on effect any more. The published allocation order for rid of that

Reactions: Paul
I understand it, but i think johansson is an above the threshold player like dempsey and bradley meaning allocation order wouldnt mean anything.
The "above a certain threshold" exception no longer exists. As Tom said, you're on the list or you're not."

Edited: and I see Tom clarified his point. Eh. Sorry.

Danny Williams is playing for a 19th place Division 2 team. I'm sure he would be more than willing to join our team. We can also approach the Spurs to get Yedlin on a loan since they just signed someone who will be playing CB before he gets in.

Danny Williams is playing for a 19th place Division 2 team. I'm sure he would be more than willing to join our team. We can also approach the Spurs to get Yedlin on a loan since they just signed someone who will be playing CB before he gets in.

Williams is definitely not leaving Reading. He is happy there for now and they are very happy with him. Yedlin will not be leaving England.

The Galaxy have been highly favored by MLS for awhile now. They've made up rules for them in the past to sign certain players and don't be surprised if they do it again.

Anyway it should hopefully be good news for us.

Reactions: Paul and Kjbert
The Galaxy have been highly favored by MLS for awhile now. They've made up rules for them in the past to sign certain players and don't be surprised if they do it again.

Anyway it should hopefully be good news for us.

Why not just throw out all the rules and let CFG spend all the money in the world to field the best team in MLS history and win the grand slam (MLS Cup, Supporters Shield, US Open Cup, CONCACAF Champions League).

Why not just throw out all the rules and let CFG spend all the money in the world to field the best team in MLS history and win the grand slam (MLS Cup, Supporters Shield, US Open Cup, CONCACAF Champions League).
Because that's how the NASL was killed off. The Cosmos spent a stupid amount of money. Other teams in turn spent a stupid amount of money to try to keep up. And eventually everyone folded.

You want to know what fun is? A USWNT thread 2000 pages long on a lesbian message board forum.

DP that. It goes back to 2011, and it's as awesome as it sounds (meaning, it's mildly intriguing if you're riding a post-victory over Germany pseudo-concern about WWC).

Edited: I don't know the rules about whether or not you can call a message board "lesbian", but if it self-identifies as such, I figure I am okay.

If not, well, fuck. I tried.

Edited: NYCFC_Dan move this to WWC please. I posted in wrong tab.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.