Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a dick thing to tweet, lol.

xLUKZHo.gif

It's been a long day for everyone lol

Last edited:
I'm from South Africa and cover the PSL. I can tell you that Tefu Mashamaite is an excellent player coming from a pretty poor league if I'm honest. But he certainly deserves this chance. He only came through late in his career but he won all the awards in the past season and is very level-headed, intelligent, a good reader of the game and scores more than his fair share of goals despite being a left-footed centre-back.

I really hope he makes this move!

Any more info you want go here or click to the Kaizer Chiefs team page: http://www.kickoff.com/search?q=tefu+mashamaite&searchsubmit=Search+KickOff

There's no denying he's been good at that level question is how much of a step up is MLS? I have no clue how crap or not South African league is.

Not the best league in the world by any stretch but my good friend Danleigh Borman played regularly for New York Red Bulls alongside Thierry Henry – yet when he came back to the PSL he couldn't make a team over here. He certainly held his own in the MLS though, so what I'm saying is, Tefu would definitely be a good addition to NYCFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.