Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't even say whether Columbus' population is 1 million or 1 thousand.
Well, I'm an American and I had to look it up. Turns out Columbus is bigger than I thought. 787,000 population. For comparison, San Francisco is 800,000, Denver 600,000, Chicago 2.7 million.

I've been to Columbus and it's a pretty nice city.

I still think we should all agree that Columbus sucks.

Aside from that Colorado is awesome for all the nice thing already said about Denver, add to that the Rockys and Boulder a short drive away. If I didn't live in NY, that would be in my top 3.

I still think we should all agree that Columbus sucks.

Aside from that Colorado is awesome for all the nice thing already said about Denver, add to that the Rockys and Boulder a short drive away. If I didn't live in NY, that would be in my top 3.

I've regularly visited the Rockies, Denver, Boulder, etc., and I love it out there. Not saying I'd move there but it is a nice place to visit -- certainly better than Columbus for vacation. And if I was a European footballer (please make that happen!) I'd go with Colorado over Columbus every time (assuming all other factors, contract offers, etc. were close)

Reactions: Kjbert
Well, I'm an American and I had to look it up. Turns out Columbus is bigger than I thought. 787,000 population. For comparison, San Francisco is 800,000, Denver 600,000, Chicago 2.7 million.

I've been to Columbus and it's a pretty nice city.
Agree. Columbus is a pretty damn nice place. Absolutely wonderful for middle class professional people who want to raise their kids in a friendly place that still has some cosmopolitan features.

Now Cleveland? Fuck Cleveland.

I could live there, if for no other reason than the Cincinnati chili. Been years since I had some Skyline.

Reactions: Paul and Kjbert
I don't k know who Ganso is. So neither would anyone in New York

Everyone in Europe was linked with Ganso a few seasons ago. He was actually supposed to be the more talented of Neymar and him when they were at Santos as teenagers. But we all know how most hyped Brazilians tend to turn out...

I don't k know who Ganso is. So neither would anyone in New York

he was supposed to be the next big thing outa of brazil, next to neymar and lucas moura. But he didn't exactly live up to the hype as of yet. To be honest, when you watch him he looks kinda lazy. But he is talented.

here is a picSlide1.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert and Kubah
Everyone in Europe was linked with Ganso a few seasons ago. He was actually supposed to be the more talented of him and Neymar when they were at Santos as teenagers. But we all know how most hyped Brazilians tend to turn out...

thats why my theory is that fredy adu is actually brazillian.

Reactions: Kjbert and whill4
Status
Not open for further replies.