Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to make our 2nd DP signing in January to field our strongest team against Orlando. We have the #1 allocation spot in MLS. The club needs to make a significant move. Jozy Altidore needs to leave Sunderland. Most significant rumor has Jozy going to Lille and helping Liverpool but my speculation is that we are going to be signing Jozy instead. Villa-Altidore would be even better up top than Keane-Zardes or Dempsey-Martins. Anybody else think this might happen?

Christ on a bike pray you never get Altidore, he is total utter crap.

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/551336899412258817

nothing official other than he is going to the USA

He would be the same age in 2019 as Lampard will be this year.
His game requires a lot more legs than lamps does, and his legs have seemed to be going for the past two years. I don't think he can last until 2019. A few of my friends that support Liverpool thought he would do a year or two at most then retire, if that.

There's no way he's getting the equivalent of 30 Million USD a year

Let's hope the Sheikh spoke to Kobe Bryant and currently is shopping for the Lamborghini and multi-million dollar rock to buy back our love. Some cheating spouse contrition would be a good start. The breadth of the bad pub had to be bigger and broader than they anticipated (assuming they even thought about it), so the Band-Aid hopefully is the business move of choice. I was so silly excited for March - I still am, with a slight damper now - but want to get back to where I was. I'm still hopeful . . . and anxious to see what happens next.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
Let's hope the Sheikh spoke to Kobe Bryant and currently is shopping for the Lamborghini and multi-million dollar rock to buy back our love. Some cheating spouse contrition would be a good start. The breadth of the bad pub had to be bigger and broader than they anticipated (assuming they even thought about it), so the Band-Aid hopefully is the business move of choice. I was so silly excited for March - I still am, with a slight damper now - but want to get back to where I was. I'm still hopeful . . . and anxious to see what happens next.
I mean things can't get worse right? RIGHT?

There's no way he's getting the equivalent of 30 Million USD a year

Yeah, LA Galaxy's revenue is $44m so there's no way he's going to earn $30m,that would be like Real Madrid paying Ronaldo $530m per year. If the $30m figure is true it's probably $30m for his 4 year contract, $7.5m per season which sounds about right. In line with what Kaka and Dempsey are earning.

Reactions: Kjbert
Gerrard has signed with the LA Galaxy until 2019 and will be moving to them in May or June

Is just been announced that Steven Gerrard is about to write a book about his Liverpool Career.

Its got no title

Status
Not open for further replies.