Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will the signings start being announced? January 3rd is the official opening of the window right?

Reactions: Kjbert
I think the easiest solution, from a fan's perspective, is to get Gerrard for a June or July introduction and drop Lampard.

Much easier said than done though. I think fans would appreciate that, although some of us will never be happy.

The rumor is that LAG offered him a two year contract. I don't know if Steve has two more years left in him to be honest. And I don't know where he fits in a 4-4-2 Diamond, but that's Jason's problem and not ours.

Why don't we go out and try to get a good young player? Is it really that hard to get so one who has more than 2 years left in the tank?

Reactions: Kjbert
Okay, I'll admit it. Despite the rational version of me not wanting to sign Gerrard due to his age, I would be the second person to buy his shirt. First would be my wife. We were both sitting here lamenting him apparently leaving LFC and damn it all if I didn't start smiling at the thought of him being our captain at NYC.

I'd take him over FFF every single day.

If my wife leaves me for him, I hope I get alimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.