Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you seeing any recent javier calle news? Or are you just saying this because now the transfer window is open?

We need to make our 2nd DP signing in January to field our strongest team against Orlando. We have the #1 allocation spot in MLS. The club needs to make a significant move. Jozy Altidore needs to leave Sunderland. Most significant rumor has Jozy going to Lille and helping Liverpool but my speculation is that we are going to be signing Jozy instead. Villa-Altidore would be even better up top than Keane-Zardes or Dempsey-Martins. Anybody else think this might happen?

Don't discount how much the Lampard screw up hurts us with future English players. Gerrard can't even take a phone call from us now.
I don't disagree with your premise, but why? Stevie is not the same character of FFF and never has been. And yes, I mean that as a compliment.

If Gerrard says he'll never play against LFC, you can bank it. Wherever he ends up, he'll be a class signing and representative. More than we can say for a twat like FFF. As good as he may be on the field, he's a bigger ***** when it comes to character. Long recognized by all, ignored by folk enjoying his positive play. I don't want the twat. Never have.

Anyone but FFF.

I think he's talking about the perception of a player that signs with us. I don't think Gerrard would want to be labeled a mercenary like Lampard. Especially not signing to a team that serves the interests of Wank City. He wouldn't want to be seen anywhere near us.

Reactions: Kjbert
I think he's talking about the perception of a player that signs with us. I don't think Gerrard would want to be labeled a mercenary like Lampard. Especially not signing to a team that serves the interests of Wank City. He wouldn't want to be seen anywhere near us.
You're right. Damn. It's going to take some getting used to, this rooting for a club that literally has a sense of ethics that's not reflective of the rest of the world in any meaningful way.

Shit, CFG makes the Yankees look like we're running a Boy Scout troop.

Reactions: Kjbert
Status
Not open for further replies.