Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way we would get Bony anytime soon. The main reason he is wanting to leave swansea from what i have seen is that he wants to be on a "Champions League team". My opinion is he will go to Man City and then we will possibly get him when he hits his 30s

Last edited:
We keep on being told Lampard missing a 1/3 of the season benefits NYCFC so I'm assuming we'll be getting a 2nd place medal since Wank City is finishing 2nd.

Never heard anyone say Lampard missing has benefitted NYCFC.
Wank City? lol. The genius of youth.
And no you dont get a 2nd place for any position Man City finish. Ask Liverpool as apparently they were champions last season.

At the LD farewell game in Hartford I thought Diskerud was the best player on the field for the USA (much to my surprise). Diskerud would be a very good 2nd DP signing to get us ready for March 8th.

I just heard NYCFC might get Mix as a non DP???? WHAT?!?!?!....

I'm confused. I wasn't replying to your post. I was making a joke. And I don't really know what your post means.

umm... He wants to honeydick in the youth section...

3598759-2365987535-g1337.jpg

Oh, no. I was calling this move a honey dicking. At the meeting with supporters where Soriano made so many of the now-broken promises right to our faces, at least half the crowd was clamoring for Diskerud.

I mentioned him personally in the 40 seconds I soent with Reyna while I fumbled with my phone trying to take a selfie before having @jerzy (I believe) take a photo. Rather than asking if we were going to sign him, I just asked if Mix would be deployed as a 6, 8 or 10. I guess I thought that approach would sneakily trip up Captain America to reveal if they were signing him. Claudio's response was something along the lines of, "he can play them all, can't he?"

Oh, no. I was calling this move a honey dicking. At the meeting with supporters where Soriano made so many of the now-broken promises right to our faces, at least half the crowd was clamoring for Diskerud.

I mentioned him personally in the 40 seconds I soent with Reyna while I fumbled with my phone trying to take a selfie before having @jerzy (I believe) take a photo. Rather than asking if we were going to sign him, I just asked if Mix would be deployed as a 6, 8 or 10. I guess I thought that approach would sneakily trip up Captain America to reveal if they were signing him. Claudio's response was something along the lines of, "he can play them all, can't he?"

ok, big apologies, i goofed that one.
I guess sometime it is difficult flicking from having a conversation then seeing Wank City and flicking back again.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Status
Not open for further replies.