Official Seat Selection Discussion

If it is possible to take some screenshots of what seats are still available on the map during your selection appointment, it would be cool if we could post them on here to give a little heads up to later folks.

Reactions: Krylon80
If it is possible to take some screenshots of what seats are still available on the map during your selection appointment, it would be cool if we could post them on here to give a little heads up to later folks.
That would ruin the surprise! If I remember I will though.

I did. And I immediately thought Thai Claudio is lucky he doesn't have to feed his family doing voice work!

I didn't recognize the number so I let it go to voicemail. A message from automated Claudio was there waiting for me though.

Ok seats are selected! I tried to take a picture but once I selected and hit next it wouldn't let me go back :(

Yeah, once you select you are locked out.
Probably don't want people counting how many tickets are sold ;)
Yea well it just started today. Tons of front row seats still left. Got my isle front row seats in section 14a on 14b side. @Scott McCarthy did you nab those 14b right next to me? Cleared my texts don't have your number to ask.

Seats are selected! Who else is in Section 233B, Row 1?

Yeah man, I have a feeling that the seats I want will be taken. Damn.

Section 136 Row 10, which happens to be the front row :D the virtual venue wasn't working when I tried to select my seats so the rep that called me did it over the phone for me.

Anyone know if you can remove a seat from your order at the last minute? I have 4 seats, but if only 3 are available in my preferred section I'm fine with dropping one.

Anyone know if you can remove a seat from your order at the last minute? I have 4 seats, but if only 3 are available in my preferred section I'm fine with dropping one.

You might lose the deposit that you put down for that seat, but I'm sure you can