Official Vent Thread

Our inability to bring in a new goalkeeper this summer has single-handedly sucked all the excitement for this team out of me. Despite being in first place, I feel like I'm just waiting for us to lose in the playoffs so we can focus on 2017.

Our inability to bring in a new goalkeeper this summer has single-handedly sucked all the excitement for this team out of me. Despite being in first place, I feel like I'm just waiting for us to lose in the playoffs so we can focus on 2017.

Either Saunders is going to be the cause our exit from the playoffs, or he'll drop the MLS Cup and break it.

Either Saunders is going to be the cause our exit from the playoffs, or he'll drop the MLS Cup and break it.
Hey, it happens... ask Sergio Ramos.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/video/2011/apr/21/sergio-ramos-drops-trophy-bus-video

BliQ6weIAAAywDJ.jpg

Reactions: CatNYC
Hey Intern.....

Tell the concessions manager to bring back the normal size sweet sausage links. They tried to serve me one that was half the length of the bun - like two bites worth. I regularly order it and know the product was changed - if that's the decision, charge $4 rather than the normal $8.50.

Reactions: Goodfella
Did not know where else to put this...I just walked passed Claudio Reyna on the street. I was heading back from lunch with one of the partners from my firm. It took everything out of me not to say something. I am shocked that I didn't have an aneurysm or that my tongue is not bleeding. Damn professionalism! #missedconnections

Did not know where else to put this...I just walked passed Claudio Reyna on the street. I was heading back from lunch with one of the partners from my firm. It took everything out of me not to say something. I am shocked that I didn't have an aneurysm or that my tongue is not bleeding. Damn professionalism! #missedconnections

Where'd you spot him? The NYCFC offices are on Third Avenue in the 50s.

Looks like they are actually at 600 Third Ave (40th St). So a few block from my office.

Thank you for the correction. I guess you've inherited the role of NYCFC Front Office reporter to see any important people coming into to or out of that building. I recommend brushing up on the faces of some City of New York officials.

And you take the opportunity to ask about either the stadium or Mix??? It's not good enough to be a wall flower in these situations- you gotta strike when the chance reveals itself -regardless of whether you're with colleagues.

And you take the opportunity to ask about either the stadium or Mix??? It's not good enough to be a wall flower in these situations- you gotta strike when the chance reveals itself -regardless of whether you're with colleagues.

My list (as I imagined it while looking over my shoulder as Claudio drifted further and further away) was:

Stadium, Mix, goalkeeper, Lampard Extension on the cheap, new DP, why doesn't the guy selling margaritas ever come to my section/I can handle tequila I promise (see how I put my needs last #selfless)

Claudio Reyna is the sporting director. You ask him player/roster/academy questions. You ask Patricof about everything else, especially the stadium

Claudio Reyna is the sporting director. You ask him player/roster/academy questions. You ask Patricof about everything else, especially the stadium
And you think the Sporting Director isn't asked by every potential player/player's agent how long the team will be at Yankee Stadium??? Claudio definitely has his finger on the pulse of the issue.

And you think the Sporting Director isn't asked by every potential player/player's agent how long the team will be at Yankee Stadium??? Claudio definitely has his finger on the pulse of the issue.

Depending on the amount of money that player is getting, I think some don't even bother with that question.

So help me, if Yangel gets announced as our 3rd DP this week, I may have to just stop watching sports for a day or two.

Shit. shit. shit.