Official Vent Thread

Doesn't your browser have some for of autofill? I just type "n" then the address appears and I hit return.
It's just this weird subconscious robotic habit that I didn't even recognize until recently. Typing pulls up the NYCFC.com site, but getting to the "f" probably would get me there. I need to assess whether it's time to break the habit.

Reactions: Goodfella
It's just this weird subconscious robotic habit that I didn't even recognize until recently. Typing pulls up the NYCFC.com site, but getting to the "f" probably would get me there. I need to assess whether it's time to break the habit.
"for" works for me every time....

Reactions: JayH
There has been an outbreak of FIFY posts lately. I always thought it was borderline obnoxious at best and to be used sparingly if at all.* When I see it 4-5 times in one day -- even by different people and with none directed at me -- it just comes off as "clever" in all the wrong ways. Not telling anyone what to write or how to post. This is the vent thread and that's what I'm doing.

* No doubt I've been guilty myself. I didn't bother searching.

There has been an outbreak of FIFY posts lately. I always thought it was borderline obnoxious at best and to be used sparingly if at all.* When I see it 4-5 times in one day -- even by different people and with none directed at me -- it just comes off as "clever" in all the wrong ways. Not telling anyone what to write or how to post. This is the vent thread and that's what I'm doing.

Stop reading the posts today and you won't see them :)

Reactions: mgarbowski and JayH

I don't know what a FIFY post is. There, I feel better now.

Reactions: mgarbowski and JayH
If you want, you can be in charge of posting a random vent gif any time this goes dead for a month.
:) I figured my enthralling vent post last month about my aversion to autofill would have prompted an avalanche of vent posts, so I guess I may have to instead rely on my gif repertoire! I know that, at least Goodfella Goodfella, occasionally likes my gifs.

19006218.jpg

Need to say it Rbnj acts like they aren't owned by a big time corporation and they didn't splash money around when they had the likes of Henry and Cahill its so frustraiting to listen too. They act as tho they have always been this class team owned by supporters hell i was there for the first piece of silverware it was awesome but it wasn't all class red bull arena has not always been there NYCFC's success will come silverware will come and so will a stadium my biggest want for this rivalry is for us to get the mls cup b4 the metrocows in dirty jersey