Official Vent Thread

Totally unrelated, but where do you go if you're in the lower east side for watching? I tried Phebe's and Kelly's and both were empty at 12:30 so I took a very hot F train up to Playwright's. Playwright's & Ryan's Daughter are still the places to go, it seems?

Totally unrelated, but where do you go if you're in the lower east side for watching? I tried Phebe's and Kelly's and both were empty at 12:30 so I took a very hot F train up to Playwright's. Playwright's & Ryan's Daughter are still the places to go, it seems?
RD's will always have the game on

I know they don't mean much but the MLS power rankings really piss me off. The highest we ever got was 4th? And we lose one game and we drop down to 10th?! WTF?! We are first place in the east and they rank us 10th in the league...?

Reactions: Christopher Jee
I know they don't mean much but the MLS power rankings really piss me off. The highest we ever got was 4th? And we lose one game and we drop down to 10th?! WTF?! We are first place in the east and they rank us 10th in the league...?
It's really hard to argue we ever had any reason to be ranked higher than three. There really is no case for ever having put us ahead of Dallas or Colorado. By the time we got good those 2 had separated themselves from the rest of the league. You can argue we belonged ahead of LAG at some point, but it's debatable at best. I don't think we ever surpassed them in PPG. So I'm not at all disappointed with a high of 4. Dropping us to 10th this week is extreme but still defensible, if barely. That puts us 5th in the East and seeing how close the top 5 in actual standings and how complete Sunday's loss was that's defensible too. The whole point of the rankings is to cause debate. If you're gonna drop us do it big. Putting us below Philly who also lost big this week is probably wrong, but whatever. They've had us on a yo-yo since we started doing well with big moves up and down, while Philly has had much smaller moves both ways as best I can remember so at least they're consistent. I know they have a season low of 19 but I think once they started playing well they haven't moved too much. If we somehow manage to beat #2 Colorado this week expect a big move right back up.

It's really hard to argue we ever had any reason to be ranked higher than three. There really is no case for ever having put us ahead of Dallas or Colorado. By the time we got good those 2 had separated themselves from the rest of the league. You can argue we belonged ahead of LAG at some point, but it's debatable at best. I don't think we ever surpassed them in PPG. So I'm not at all disappointed with a high of 4. Dropping us to 10th this week is extreme but still defensible, if barely. That puts us 5th in the East and seeing how close the top 5 in actual standings and how complete Sunday's loss was that's defensible too. The whole point of the rankings is to cause debate. If you're gonna drop us do it big. Putting us below Philly who also lost big this week is probably wrong, but whatever. They've had us on a yo-yo since we started doing well with big moves up and down, while Philly has had much smaller moves both ways as best I can remember so at least they're consistent. I know they have a season low of 19 but I think once they started playing well they haven't moved too much. If we somehow manage to beat #2 Colorado this week expect a big move right back up.
I agree with a lot that you have said, I just get frustrated how from what I've watched it takes us a 2 or 3 game win streak inorder to move up a couple spots, but when we lose one game we get tanked. I don't think we should be one or two or even three, but I feel five six or seven would be more accurate. Yes we lost to the red cows but I still think we should be ranked above them by our over all play vs. their over all play.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Can anyone expand on this? Did I miss something?

RBNY converted the chances that others have been leaving on the table over the past six weeks — that's one part of it. The other is that the NYCFC midfield looked slow and vulnerable, and Patrick Vieira let his veteran superstars know it in no uncertain terms.

Anyone else notice that NYCFC.com changed the shade of blue on the website. It went from the dark blue in our logo to like a bluish black. WTF?

We have a goalkeeping problem. We've had a goalkeeping problem. If it's not obvious to Reyna and Vieira then they are blind. Saunders can't continue to start and when we have a transfer window to upgrade we didn't do anything. Saunders has cost us games and he may cost us a championship. If you thought Steve Clark fucked Columbus last year, I can't even imagine what Saunders will pull should we contend for the cup.

We have so many negative adjectives and nicknames about him and have used them so consistenly over the past two seasons. Fuck, which is another nickname for him.

It doesn't have to be Eirik Johansen, but it can't be Josh Saunders in goal.

#StartEirik

Also...

#MakeRJRightBackAgain

He's much better on his natural side.

Pirlo is fucking pathetic at defending.
Hey There Pigeon Shit and all the rest of you Pigeon Shits! Ya'll Didn't Get the Memo on the day it was confirmed he was coming?? Or even before that when it was rumored ?? HE'S NOT A DEFENDER!! He's Never Been Ever!! At Home Where He Should Have Stayed they know that!! So they always kept him right in the middle Where He Belongs with 2 powerful mid's on each side box to box so he can do his thing! Plot Plan Think Scheme where He's at his most Dangerous!!! That's My Andrea Folks!! That's What's Made Him All Along!! They Get That There !! BUT NOT HERE !! This for many reasons is why I Never Wanted him to come here even though he'd be here closer to me. So What ! It's Not Like we would see each other every day or that i would get a better chance to meet him. Fuck That!! No Folks Believe It or Not!! That has never been my reality!! Never!! But he's here and has to deal with this Fucking League and Hundreds of Pigeon Shit Fuck Faces like You who will Never Get What He Is!! All Praise Goes To Beyonce!! She Sure As Hell said it Best..... He's Too BOOTYLISIOUS for your Punk Ass!! I Don't Think You Can Handle This!! No One Here but me can Handle This!! Amen on a Sunday Morning!!

Hey There Pigeon Shit and all the rest of you Pigeon Shits! Ya'll Didn't Get the Memo on the day it was confirmed he was coming?? Or even before that when it was rumored ?? HE'S NOT A DEFENDER!! He's Never Been Ever!! At Home Where He Should Have Stayed they know that!! So they always kept him right in the middle Where He Belongs with 2 powerful mid's on each side box to box so he can do his thing! Plot Plan Think Scheme where He's at his most Dangerous!!! That's My Andrea Folks!! That's What's Made Him All Along!! They Get That There !! BUT NOT HERE !! This for many reasons is why I Never Wanted him to come here even though he'd be here closer to me. So What ! It's Not Like we would see each other every day or that i would get a better chance to meet him. Fuck That!! No Folks Believe It or Not!! That has never been my reality!! Never!! But he's here and has to deal with this Fucking League and Hundreds of Pigeon Shit Fuck Faces like You who will Never Get What He Is!! All Praise Goes To Beyonce!! She Sure As Hell said it Best..... He's Too BOOTYLISIOUS for your Punk Ass!! I Don't Think You Can Handle This!! No One Here but me can Handle This!! Amen on a Sunday Morning!!
I'm calling BS on this one Angela Miller Angela Miller. There is no way that you could have possibly been upset to hear il maestro be so close to you in the city. My dad and I were watching the game and he just said during the game randomly "Pirlo is a god!! He can put that ball where ever the hell he wants."
Personally my favorite part of the game was all the running he did yesterday on the pressing and even on a counterattack opportunity. I love his Trot and his fake outs before the cross were amazing

It's Not Like we would see each other every day or that i would get a better chance to meet him.
Angela, go to the players' entrance at Yankee Stadium before or after a match or to a post-match meet & greet. I've met Andrea twice, shook his hand and got an autograph. You can meet your man after all now that he's playing in NYC.

ETA: I hope I'm not putting Pirlo in harm's way. o_O

Angela, go to the players' entrance at Yankee Stadium before or after a match or to a post-match meet & greet. I've met Andrea twice, shook his hand and got an autograph. You can meet your man after all now that he's playing in NYC.

Someone call Securitas

Paul has to mean accessory in some language.

Reactions: Paul
I'm calling BS on this one Angela Miller Angela Miller. There is no way that you could have possibly been upset to hear il maestro be so close to you in the city. My dad and I were watching the game and he just said during the game randomly "Pirlo is a god!! He can put that ball where ever the hell he wants."
Personally my favorite part of the game was all the running he did yesterday on the pressing and even on a counterattack opportunity. I love his Trot and his fake outs before the cross were amazing
Okay JCMore JCMore and Paul Paul and Everyone on this Forum. This will be no doubt the most Important post i will ever make! JC you've Questioned me hard this week. So it's with that i make this post. YES PEOPLE I Know how i'v come off to Ya'll ! Bat Shit Crazy Straight Jacket Proud is my Name i own Proudly !! But Here's The Thing!! None of you Really Know Me!! You can't claim that! I was Devastated when Andrea made his Decision to come to the US! I knew full well what People would say all the crap he would take and the fact that this country and the MLS Is Not Fit For His Class!! Others can come over Fine! But Not My Andrea!!! OMG My Heart was Broke as i feared for him!! 70% of the reason for his coming has to do with his Personal Life!! This is to complicated to explain!! A lot of what i suspected has come true. I can also see the good that's come. He Absolutely has fallen head over heals In Love with NY! He's working on English painfully slow. He's Happy therefore I Am! Now as to me meeting him. All my friends and family were convinced i'd be at the Airport waiting. with Roses for him. Yeah Sounds Good!! But when you Love as Hard as i do the reality of this is Too Much For Me!! Honestly It Is!! There's so much i feel and want to say to him but there's a language barrier and other Real Things in the way!! How Could I Ever Think He'd Like Me?? I'm Just a Number of thousands Nothing Special!!! Plus what little time i'd get Wouldn't be enough! Plus there's a Health issue I don't think my Heart could take it ! I'd be too overcome and faint! So here's this crazy american woman He'd be thinking!! WHAT GOOD Would that do me?? I couldn't handle the depression afterward! This is why i haven't stalked him in NY! I don't know where the town house is in Manhattan is or even where the Team has practice. I see the video's of the people who meet him the games ETC from the comfort of my home. That's the only thing i know even though i'v seen him twice. I'm a grown ass adult with bills to pay same as I Love Him !! I Swear on the Good Soul's of JCMore JCMore FootyLovin Goodfella Goodfella and leilanikali420 and the others i never think of meeting him!! So Paul Paul My Andrea's Got Nothing To Fear!!

Reactions: Paul
Okay JCMore JCMore and Paul Paul and Everyone on this Forum. This will be no doubt the most Important post i will ever make! JC you've Questioned me hard this week. So it's with that i make this post. YES PEOPLE I Know how i'v come off to Ya'll ! Bat Shit Crazy Straight Jacket Proud is my Name i own Proudly !! But Here's The Thing!! None of you Really Know Me!! You can't claim that! I was Devastated when Andrea made his Decision to come to the US! I knew full well what People would say all the crap he would take and the fact that this country and the MLS Is Not Fit For His Class!! Others can come over Fine! But Not My Andrea!!! OMG My Heart was Broke as i feared for him!! 70% of the reason for his coming has to do with his Personal Life!! This is to complicated to explain!! A lot of what i suspected has come true. I can also see the good that's come. He Absolutely has fallen head over heals In Love with NY! He's working on English painfully slow. He's Happy therefore I Am! Now as to me meeting him. All my friends and family were convinced i'd be at the Airport waiting. with Roses for him. Yeah Sounds Good!! But when you Love as Hard as i do the reality of this is Too Much For Me!! Honestly It Is!! There's so much i feel and want to say to him but there's a language barrier and other Real Things in the way!! How Could I Ever Think He'd Like Me?? I'm Just a Number of thousands Nothing Special!!! Plus what little time i'd get Wouldn't be enough! Plus there's a Health issue I don't think my Heart could take it ! I'd be too overcome and faint! So here's this crazy american woman He'd be thinking!! WHAT GOOD Would that do me?? I couldn't handle the depression afterward! This is why i haven't stalked him in NY! I don't know where the town house is in Manhattan is or even where the Team has practice. I see the video's of the people who meet him the games ETC from the comfort of my home. That's the only thing i know even though i'v seen him twice. I'm a grown ass adult with bills to pay same as I Love Him !! I Swear on the Good Soul's of JCMore JCMore FootyLovin Goodfella Goodfella and leilanikali420 and the others i never think of meeting him!! So Paul Paul My Andrea's Got Nothing To Fear!!

andrea-pirlo_uuo6w6qphm4414qjxv1tjc8o8.jpg