BossNYC

Registered
Apr 10, 2014
B1r9w_eIcAEuDu6.jpg

On the reverse side of the logo is their old USL logo sitting atop their heart
B1r-urQCIAEKPlc.jpg

A look at the back of the jersey, the font and the new logo in the numbering
Screen-Shot-2014-11-05-at-10.24.42--590x486.png

I think those are some good looking jerseys. If only the sponsor wasn't an Orlando hospital network.

I hope we get jerseys just as good or better than those.

Reactions: Drainyoo
I really like how you can actually tell the difference between the actual and the replica kits.

I'm really curious if the crossover at the neck, which is supposed to mimic the MLS logo (and is a clever idea IMO), it going to be a MLS-wide thing. Guess we'll see with NYCFC's

The crossover on the neck is supposed to represent the MLS logo

Reactions: CP_Scouse
Orlando has nice home kits. Health network is fine. At least it's easier to pronounce and more local business to the team than Etihad, even if they are trying to build an American presence. But it's the parent company sponsor.

Orlando Health vs Etihad.

One is easy to say and you can figure out quick what it is.

The other, not so much.

We are a little too close to be neutral.

(Even my phones auto correct keeps changing Etihad).

Which sponsor (Orlando Health vs Etihad) do you think is paying the most $ to get on the front of the jersey? I'll give you a hint: it's not the Florida based company.

Reactions: Gene
It's not a common company in the states. As I was growing in my Man City fandom, took a bit to get it straight. No different from any other culture and a newer term. That's all.

Which sponsor (Orlando Health vs Etihad) do you think is paying the most $ to get on the front of the jersey? I'll give you a hint: it's not the Florida based company.
Isn't that kinda apples to oranges? Doesn't CFG owners also own Etihad? But I'm sure Etihad is pumping something substantial into NYCFC and MLS as a league.

Isn't that kinda apples to oranges? Doesn't CFG owners also own Etihad? But I'm sure Etihad is pumping something substantial into NYCFC and MLS as a league.

My understanding is that CFG has a very large and diverse group of investors (including some Anglos) led by Sheikh Mansour and that there is some overlap in ownership of Etihad. I think Etihad is mostly, if not entirely, UAE owners.

My understanding is that CFG has a very large and diverse group of investors (including some Anglos) led by Sheikh Mansour and that there is some overlap in ownership of Etihad. I think Etihad is mostly, if not entirely, UAE owners.

Etihad is a state-owned company.