Patrick Vieira Appointed As NYCFC Coach

Literally the only thing in the public sphere at this point is that we've kept the goalkeeping coach, who is going to be the coach for the friendly against Puerto Rico.

Well, there are also some good drink ideas out there.

Speaking of, I ordered some Bittercube Cherry Bark Vanilla Bitters last night off of Amazon. I'll report back.

That's a little head on. Doing it your way might be mistaken for a problem. If you do it my way, it's a hobby.
Not really a problem when the wife works for an alcohol company - when there's more supply and options available than can be even unreasonably consumed or even wanted, it's more about picking the correct brand for the given situation and appreciating it for both its taste and overt medicinal properties. Always drink responsibly.

Just got back from the city game lampard,reyna and vieira all there spoke to vieria wished him all the best ,wouldn't sign any autographs for the kids found him arrogant, spoke to reyna perfect gent signed everything for everyone, asked him had they got a number 2 yet ,smiled and said they were working on it ,told him its down to him to sign the players as padddy won't have a clue,he just smiled and laughed real top bloke.
Didn't get chance to speak to frank who I believe was working for sky ,wouldn't put money against him being the new number two.
I'm busy trying to get info for you guys and my daughter comes and tells me she's been talking to Noel Gallagher and shows me a picture to prove it !!!

And just one other thing vieira said he would be at next Saturdays game ,so maybe the coaching team is getting set up this side of the water especially with reynia being over as well ?

Reactions: FootyLovin
Just got back from the city game lampard,reyna and vieira all there spoke to vieria wished him all the best ,wouldn't sign any autographs for the kids found him arrogant, spoke to reyna perfect gent signed everything for everyone, asked him had they got a number 2 yet ,smiled and said they were working on it ,told him its down to him to sign the players as padddy won't have a clue,he just smiled and laughed real top bloke.
Didn't get chance to speak to frank who I believe was working for sky ,wouldn't put money against him being the new number two.
I'm busy trying to get info for you guys and my daughter comes and tells me she's been talking to Noel Gallagher and shows me a picture to prove it !!!

Why wouldn't Vieira have a clue on who to sign? on what basis do you work that out considering he's never been a manager that has had to buy players?

Furthermore Vieira has more chance of getting big named players for NYCFC than Reyna due to him playing at the highest level throughout the world and is hugely respected by players so NYCFC will only sign players who Paddy wants rather than who Reyna wants otherwise I know as fact Padddy wouldn't have even thought about taking the job here.

Reactions: Kjbert and JayH
Why wouldn't Vieira have a clue on who to sign? on what basis do you work that out considering he's never been a manager that has had to buy players?
Sorry should have added ,I said to reina he wouldn't have a clue with all the daft drafts ,trades caps etc that mls likes to confuse even hardcore fans.
P.s have you a brother called Colin ?

Sorry should have added ,I said to reina he wouldn't have a clue with all the daft drafts ,trades caps etc that mls likes to confuse even hardcore fans.
P.s have you a brother called Colin ?

No mate I don't or Robbie thankfully ;-)

Vieira will be excellent for NYCFC if he's given time

Furthermore Vieira has more chance of getting big named players for NYCFC than Reyna due to him playing at the highest level throughout the world and is hugely respected by players so NYCFC will only sign players who Paddy wants rather than who Reyna wants otherwise I know as fact Padddy wouldn't have even thought about taking the job here.
Why even have Reyna then?

Reactions: MagnusPax