Player News And Injuries

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
I figure this would be a good idea to have all current info on players in one location. Not necessarily game performances but holidays/injuries/etc.

Appears Seba has been out due to a quad injury. Same with Hernandez missing for a week except it's his calf.

Angelino now out as well.
Update:
image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert
I figure this would be a good idea to have all current info on players in one location. Not necessarily game performances but holidays/injuries/etc.
For example, hernandez and Seba are both out right now. Hernandez appears to be injured. Sebastian is on a holiday at the moment. Wether family related absence or whatever t may be he is currently in his hometown in Colombia. Brandt is currently out due to injury but hopes to be back training in the next week.
By Colombia, did you mean Colombia South Carolina where he grew up or Colombia the country where he was born?

I might be wrong about Sebastian. Unless he just got back today. He was tagged in White Plains, NY from his Twitter today but made the Colombia (Medellin) post yesterday.
So there may be something else there.

Mix will be with the USMNT for the Gold Cup so he will miss at least the next 3 games. Possibly 4 depending on how far the U.S. goes

Reactions: Kjbert
Mix will be with the USMNT for the Gold Cup so he will miss at least the next 3 games. Possibly 4 depending on how far the U.S. goes

He'll be back for August 1st at home versus Montreal. Won't be available for July 26th versus Orlando at home since he'll be in Philadelphia winning the GOLD CUP!

Facey seemed to have hurt his shoulder vs. THE Harrison Red Bulls -- any word on how he has been coming along this week?

Facey seemed to have hurt his shoulder vs. THE Harrison Red Bulls -- any word on how he has been coming along this week?
I didn't notice him in training in any of the pictures. Wasn't it Wingert that hurt his arm tho? Don't remember Facey hurting himself.

Reactions: DeGrozz
I didn't notice him in training in any of the pictures. Wasn't it Wingert that hurt his arm tho? Don't remember Facey hurting himself.

I didn't notice it at the stadium -- I saw it when I watched the game today on my DVR. He started grabbing it in the second half and was in obvious pain after the final whistle.

vs. THE Harrison Red Bulls
palmas+(2).gif

Re: Wingert - If Angelino isn't getting playing time, someone needs to tell him all about who Tonya Harding was.

Reactions: adam
Whatever happened to Sebastian Velasquez? I didn't see him at the stadium today... I've heard he was released?!

Lol I am asking seriously. I don't live in USA so I struggle to keep updated with everything that happens with the team.
Boss NYC_Dan reported that Velasquez was hurt or on holiday or both. Unconfirmed. So we really don't know.

Lol I am asking seriously. I don't live in USA so I struggle to keep updated with everything that happens with the team.
No need to live in the US. Just follow these boards. Everything tweeted, written, snapchatted, or said in a private conversation in one's living room, anywhere in the world, if it has to do with NYCFC it will be posted here within 27 seconds.

Well Seba is probably on holiday. He celebrated the fourth with his family. Tweeted pictures out.