Player News And Injuries

So what's going on with Shelton? I could really care less to hear anymore about Brandt, Seba and Calle the rest of the way out.

Shelton picked up a knock we were told. And he's been out a month. Could have really used his pace instead of Pablo Alvarez I thought yesterday.

Reactions: Paul
Calle has really really fallen down, hasn't he. Or is this just loud posters in here?

So what's going on with Shelton? I could really care less to hear anymore about Brandt, Seba and Calle the rest of the way out.

Shelton picked up a knock we were told. And he's been out a month. Could have really used his pace instead of Pablo Alvarez I thought yesterday.
He's gotten some practice the past week so I imagine he's close to coming back hopefully this weekend.

Reactions: Kjbert

More than a knock. Pretty sure it was a Mcl sprain.
Can't exactly shake that off. He's been training lightly the last week.

Looks like Tony Taylor is regaining more and more mobility as well.

Any idea on George John's progress? We need him.

Honestly - Facey and Hernandez were above average together. It's just a lack of depth. We need one more CB. Someone who is above average. Maybe Tefu or Mena are better than Hernandez. But we can't see Wingert or Kwame in the line-up ever again as CBs.

And this is why Brovsky is so important. Being able to play LB or RB allows you to discard Wingert.

Reactions: Paul and sbrylski
Honestly - Facey and Hernandez were above average together. It's just a lack of depth. We need one more CB. Someone who is above average. Maybe Tefu or Mena are better than Hernandez. But we can't see Wingert or Kwame in the line-up ever again as CBs.

And this is why Brovsky is so important. Being able to play LB or RB allows you to discard Wingert.
The advantage of George John though, is that, when fully healthy (big if, though), he's a rock solid centerback who doesn't take up an international spot. If he's fully healthy for next season, it completely changes the conversation about our defense.

Again, that's a *huge* "if". The guy was very good for Dallas before his injuries, but to be totally objective, there's a good chance he's just not the same player after coming back from two years off due to injury.

Reactions: Paul and Kjbert
The advantage of George John though, is that, when fully healthy (big if, though), he's a rock solid centerback who doesn't take up an international spot. If he's fully healthy for next season, it completely changes the conversation about our defense.

Again, that's a *huge* "if". The guy was very good for Dallas before his injuries, but to be totally objective, there's a good chance he's just not the same player after coming back from two years off due to injury.
I'm betting he's improved. Why not?

Reactions: doctorhoosier
On Turf?
202bjztg9n88ued2woco6uvap.200x150x132.gif

So I am guessing Lampard and Pirlo will debut together at home vs Orlando... that game should sell a lot of tickets... We need a win this weekend so hopefully Lampard does play.

Reactions: Kjbert