Playing With Nycfc In Career Mode

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
As I've been asked numerous times on Twitter I figured I'd make the post here.
Thank to MagnusPax for showing me the light. And everyone else who I've forgot to mention.

It is possible to play with NYCFC in FIFA career mode. You do have to move a couple things around first.

Before you begin career mode do yourself a favor and edit the roster.

1. Customise > Edit Team
After you load FIFA go under Customise then Edit Team and select CLUB TRANSFERS.
Select MCFC and one at a time select Lampard/Angelino (Note: Facey wasn't available for me on PS4).
When you select the player it will bring up a menu on the right.
Country > Rest Of World
Team > NY City FC
Complete your transfer.
Do the same for Juventus and Bilbao
I went ahead and transferred Tefu as well. You can find him under Rest of World (Kaizer Cheifs) and Jefferson Mena from Colombia > Indep. Medellín.
image.jpg
That's what it should look like.

When you've finished doing your player transfers go to main screen PLAY > New Career > Manager
Now you select your team. In order to play NYCFC in MLS you have to transfer them into the league. So when you have this window up go under United States and bring up Chivas and click TRIANGLE (for PS4) to do that.
image.jpg
Then select a Eastern Conference team to swap NYCFC with. I took out Montreal. Suggested to take out a U.S. team so you're able to play US Open Cup. Didn't realize if you swap a Canadian team it won't let you. Make sure you select the team you wish to swap FIRST then select Orlando/NYCFC. If you don't care to have Orlando in the league just swap NYCFC with Chivas and go with that.
Now in that same screen find NYCFC under a United States (after you've done the transfer) and select them. The rest is up to you.

Last edited: