Premier League 16/17

Hey Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan - when did Klopp come over and take a continuing ed class at NYCFC? Liverpool seems to have adopted our defense.

? Klavan has one dick up per game. Thanks, FIFA.

The other two goals were a corner and just typical lucky long cross.
All true, but it's Swansea.... 3 goals for them is the equivalent of Arsenal scoring 8-10.

This is sort of interesting - the average ages of PL starting lineups by team. I guess we're younger than big brother, or will be this year. Shocking the difference between 1st and everyone else. (warning - turn on your ad blocker because it's a click through slideshow. the bastards.)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...r-league-team-average-whose-four-years-older/
Therein lies leg 1 of the multi-part cause for optimism for us Spurs fans despite a long history of inherent pessimism.

More generally, assuming I've got my math right, the correlation between youth and place in the table is very weak - just 0.19. Another bit of evidence that you can be good, or bad, many different ways.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Reactions: JayH
Hoping they win the CL and get relegated.
How on earth would that work? They stay in Champions league because they won it the previous tournament and then have to play in the second division? The scheduling conflicts are giving me a headache already!