Rant: Why I'm Disappointed With Nycfc's Performances In Games (+more)

Should Kreis be fired?

• Yes, he's a good guy but a shit coach.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No, kill urself cos he's good.

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

DavidVilla

Registered
Apr 11, 2015
Well, this thread will be about what the title says.

Okay, so. Before I begin, let me give you a little insight on what really makes me cringe:
NYCFC has the third-highest player salary payroll in the MLS at a whopping $17,347,421.04, with all 3 DP spots filled.
The New Jersey Rat Balls have the LOWEST payroll in the MLS, at a surprising $3,884,228.39, with only one DP spot filled (BWP, making $660k per year).

You may be asking yourselves: What's your point Mr. Villa?

Well, sir, we're in 9th place in the Eastern Conference.

Guess what the Red Bulls are in?
2nd.

You're probably thinking: So? We're a new team and we're just starting to form decent chemistry.

Sure, it is without a doubt that we don't have the chemistry we should have. But that's still no excuse to be in such a low spot in the standings. Look at Orlando. Who do they have, Kaka and Shea? They have been, overall, performing better than us. And they are in a playoff position in the top conference 6. We have Villa, Diskerud, Saunders, Iraola, (plus Lampard and Pirlo, whenever the fuck they decide to show up), etc. yet we still have yet to get a spot in the top 6 of the conference.

Now, with all of this explained, I just have to wonder, is it the coach?

In my honest opinion: Kreis, you seem like a good guy, but sometimes you make me think like you have no idea what the fuck you're doing. Why the HELL is Calle playing as a left back? He's a fucking left MIDFIELDER, PAL. Yeah yeah yeah, "oh we have no-one else to fill his spot" WELL FUCKING CALL UP CLAUDIO REYNA, TOM GLICK (PRESIDENT), AND ANDI STRAUSS (ACCOUNTING MANAGER) TO PURCHASE A DECENT LB THAT'S WITHIN BUDGET.

Kreis confuses me with his shit tactics and ideas. His defense is clueless and is constantly making mistakes.

Oh yeah: WHY DON'T YOU MAKE POKU A STARTER? He is very fast and, in my opinion, is one of the most underrated players on the team. He can't shine because he's rarely played. And why is Grabavoy playing with a broken toe? Looks like he feels bad not putting one of his RSL suckups as a starter.

And I've got to say, this is a purely SHIT league. No, I'm not talking about the players (well...), I fucking hate the rules. $6m salary cap and 3 DPs? How do you expect the league to shine? "Oh well we want all teams to be equal". Well, to be honest, look at the other leagues. Ligue 1: PSG is just the only good team because they have the most money. La Liga: It's pretty much Atletico Madrid, Barcelona, and Real Madrid. They have all the best players and the 3 tend to win the La Liga title almost every year. Bundesliga: FC Bayern and Dortmund (plus Wolfsburg... kinda?). BPL, in my opinion, is the best league though. There is spread talent throughout multiple teams like MCFC, Manchester Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Liverpool (well... not really anymore, they just lost Gerrard and Sterling).

What is just more stupid is that the MLS makes retarded rules to add people *cough* Dos Santos *cough* to teams *cough* LA Galaxy *cough*. Why don't they just make permanant rules that will benefit all teams, and remove the stupid ones? The salary cap should be around $10-16 million if they really want more world-class stars (who are in their prime) to bring publicity to the league and to the teams. And there shouldn't be a limit as to how many international players are allowed per team, and how many DPs there are per team. In my opinion, I say fuck DPs and fuck salary caps but I don't think they're going to compromise that much. I believe in having at least 5 DPs.

I just figured I'd make this thread just to let my feelings out to the public. Not that it even matters, but maybe some people agree with me on this.

I'm out. Peace.

Reactions: Gavin23
Damn David, at least you didn't post that on your Twitter. Just hang on for a few more weeks. Pirlo is going to play soon.

Hes a terrible coach. As Kjbert has been saying his success at RSL was due to lagerwey. We have the talent on this team but its not being utilized properly. Bad tactics, formations, substitutions, lineups, constantly playing people in the wrong position etc etc. He definitely fucked up the drafts and the pre season signups as well. Signed Nemec....Lost Mendoza without ever seeing him...Picked Brandt over Delgado then later scrapped him. The list goes on. He favors nepotism in making lineups. grabavoy is old and useless yet he plays more than anyone. Young Poku is called out as being unfit to start yet crickets on Grabavoy's fitness?

The cult of Kreis on these forums praised this guy for months on end as being the end all be all, a genius, mastermind etc etc. Every week its the same shit, the same mistakes, the same issues and they constantly throw out every excuse. Expansion team BS....Orlando is ahead of us...Bad players...We had talent even before these summer window signings there was talent on the team that could win....(Could of had better talent if we didnt fuck up the drafts and preseason signings but Im repeating myself..)

Kreis always looks clueless. Especially in Interviews and press conferences. Saying stupid shit that the weather or wind is to blame, or hoping for lucky bounces, or constantly making a point to demean players like Poku, Mix etc. but goes out of his way to help people like Wingert and Grabavoy get in minutes.

Its clear there are problems in the locker room. The RSL guys suck up to him and he plays them. He better get us into the playoffs....

Last edited: