Register For Free With Clear For Faster Entry At Yankee Stadium

Vallos

Registered
Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 10, 2015
Section 205, Row 1
Is this really needed? I personally never experienced delays when entering the stadium. I believe my average wait time was 5 minutes... then again, I am usually their when gates first open.

How about you guys?

spacer.gif

A large crowd is expected for Sunday's season finale - register with CLEAR to get faster entry to Yankee Stadium!

New York City FC Season Ticket Holders who register with CLEAR will be able to utilize Fast Access entryways which will allow expedited entry to the stadium.

Fans may register for the free service with a CLEAR representative at a tent located outside of Yankee Stadiums' Suite Entrance on Yankees and New York City FC game days.

CLEAR-approved entry lanes will be located at Gate 2 (Jerome Avenue & E. 164th Street) for all ticket holders and the Suite Entrance (next to Gate 4 on E. 161st Street) for premium ticket holders.

Fans should continue to note that all bags brought in by stadium guests -- including CLEAR registrants -- will require screening by security personnel. Only compliant bags (soft-sided, measuring 16 inches by 16 inches by 8 inches or smaller) will be permitted inside the stadium.

spacer.gif

https://clearfastaccess.com/nycfc/

We've been to 7 matches so far (8 with Sunday) and other than the clusterf that was Game 1 we haven't had any problems at all getting in. We're there about an hour before kickoff.

EDIT

And now that I think about it, what exactly are they doing that's going to get you into the building faster? If you have some sort of bag, you still have to be screened. No metal detectors?

So far the thing that has proved to be the greatest hindrance to me getting in on time is the shitty subway service. Fucking MTA.

That and my mate is always late and one of us has both tickets, so i always end up waiting.

So far the thing that has proved to be the greatest hindrance to me getting in on time is the shitty subway service. Fucking MTA.

That and my mate is always late and one of us has both tickets, so i always end up waiting.
Yup me too. One time I was the ass hole who forgot 2 tickets. I had to find a Staples and print out my tickets like a real amateur.

Reactions: Jock
Yup me too. One time I was the ass hole who forgot 2 tickets. I had to find a Staples and print out my tickets like a real amateur.
Last game, we were already late and he didn't realise we were meant to print the tickets, so we had to rush in to a cake shop in Harlem to print them!

Reactions: SayWhat44
And now that I think about it, what exactly are they doing that's going to get you into the building faster? If you have some sort of bag, you still have to be screened. No metal detectors?

It will be like a priority line -- fewer people means shorter lines.