Yankee Stadium Needs To Improve

I arrived at 315. Took 20 minutes to get in. My metal detector attendant had ONE basket for contents of our pockets. Really?

City Voice had a poll on the experience that was a little better than the one yesterday for STHs because it had text boxes to explain what was good and not so good. I said the best part of the day (apart from the game and the win) was crowd enthusiasm. I forgot to mention the halftime band.

On the not-so-good side, I made the following suggestion for halftime food service. For halftime only: Cut all the menus at every counter down to 2 items. Pre-prepare several dozen servings ready to go. Pre-pour Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sprite, and one type of beer. EG I got my food (before the game) from Brother Jimmy's BBQ. Cut their entire halftime menu down to maybe pulled pork sandwich and pulled chicken sandwich. You want something else, don't come at halftime. Have 100 servings ready to go. Halftime go boom.

Reactions: Paul
Limiting the options is a good idea. Having more staff would help too. We had one guy (who was old and slow) handling the register, food, drinks, everything by himself. He, and everyone like him, needed help. Dividing up those jobs will make the lines move a lot faster.