Saunders officially traded to Orlando!

Based on searches of the forum, NYCFCFan10 was the first to use the reference in May 15, 2015.

I used the term on two separate occasions in June and September 2015.

You're FAKE NEWS! STOP SPREADING LIES!
LOL You literally liked my post and then posted the same thing on reddit a couple minutes later. #crookedlionnyc

Reactions: LionNYC
LOL You literally liked my post and then posted the same thing on reddit a couple minutes later. #crookedlionnyc

I'm liking everything on this thread as Saunders is gone.

As as I point out, I knew about the Kreis the Redeemer long before it was posted on this thread. I stand by my point. If anything, you're the one who is crooked and didn't cite your sources.

Michael Bradley by the MetroStars in 2004.

View attachment 6401
Was there any backstory there or was he just underestimated as a prospect? I wouldn't have thought he would have been an under the radar guy that nobody had heard of since he was in the residency program, had played for the junior NTs and given who is father was. If he was just underestimated, it is pretty amazing given how quickly he was subsequently starting in MLS, capped by the senior USMNT, etc.

WHO NEEDS SOME FRIDAY AFTERNOON GIFS?!?! SAUNDERS IS GONE, PRAISE BE!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Was there any backstory there or was he just underestimated as a prospect? I wouldn't have thought he would have been an under the radar guy that nobody had heard of since he was in the residency program, had played for the junior NTs and given who is father was. If he was just underestimated, it is pretty amazing given how quickly he was subsequently starting in MLS, capped by the senior USMNT, etc.
I heard that some teams were turned off by his resemblance to Caillou.

Really what's the deal with Caillou? He's 5-6 years old and bald. He's either in chemo or has that Jonjo Shelvey disease. It's this weird unspoken tragedy.
Why is Caillou bald?
act27_cail-146x300.jpg

Caillou was initially created as a baby of nine months. When it was time for him to get older, the addition of hair made him unrecognizable. So we decided that Caillou would never have any hair, and he went on to become popular as a little boy who is bald. Caillou’s baldness may make him different, but we hope it helps children understand that being different isn’t just okay, it’s normal.

Yes, he was 16, signed a Project-40 contract and it was widely known he should go to the Metrostars to play for his dad. Him being selected in the 4th round isn't a wunderpick, it was the Metrostars using their other picks on draftable players and every other team respecting that MB should play for his dad and live at home.

Why is Caillou bald?
act27_cail-146x300.jpg

Caillou was initially created as a baby of nine months. When it was time for him to get older, the addition of hair made him unrecognizable. So we decided that Caillou would never have any hair, and he went on to become popular as a little boy who is bald. Caillou’s baldness may make him different, but we hope it helps children understand that being different isn’t just okay, it’s normal.
Sounds like Canadian double speak for the Jonjo Shelvey disease.