Saunders officially traded to Orlando!

And now his watch has ended.

16299008_10208211451948954_3485915890187986486_n.jpg
Just realized Mix has a year more on his contract than Villa.

#AndThenThereWasMix

Reactions: LionNYC and Kjbert
April 23, Orlando comes to Yankee Stadium...

If he's starting, I'm booing!

If he's starting, I would hope that the Third Rail would have a Tifo thanking him for his service to this club. He may not have been the most talented guy in goal, but he gave it all every time he went out there. We should be thankful for his commitment. I hope leilanikali420 leilanikali420 agrees

If he's starting, I would hope that the Third Rail would have a Tifo thanking him for his service to this club. He may not have been the most talented guy in goal, but he gave it all every time he went out there. We should be thankful for his commitment. I hope leilanikali420 leilanikali420 agrees
yeah, agree. He left on neutral terms and his first trip back should be memorable with good etiquette. His second trip back can be something different.

Wasn't Wondo a 4th round pick?
This is from MLSSoccer.com -- Wondo was actually an 8th round pick

Wondolowski nearly went undrafted in 2005 after four rounds of the SuperDraft and three rounds of the Supplemental Draft left him sitting at home waiting to hear his name called. His name was finally called by the Quakes with the eighth-to-last pick. Coincidentally, two players picked after “Bau Daigh” have gone on to have long MLS careers (Dan Gargan, Jeff Larentowicz).

Just realized he represents Puerto Rico in the international level and actually has 2 caps. I know they aren't the most well rounded soccer country, but as a Boricua I'm embarrassed.

Reactions: Kjbert

Not sure why I was tagged in this - I don't do organized cheering and never boo. At my worst I'll just fold my arms in disdain, roll my eyes, face palm, and hope them the very best...elsewhere (bench, another team, WitSec).

Josh was always really pleasant towards the fans (even when 136 and the supporters sections audibly turned on him) and really nice whenever I met him one on one. I wish him the absolute best...in Orlando.

My reaction on this thread was to Kreis. He did a horrendous job building our expansion year squad, and it is alarmingly evident as we sit back and watch Atlanta get it done. I initially used Lampard not showing up day one as a scapegoat, but when you look at the And Now Their Watch Has Ended Inaugural Match picture...a single Lampard doesn't make that squad a winning team.