Shit Talking Red Bulls

Honestly it's no worse then what's being said about them by people on these forums.
Great for when we finally meet.

Best part about this forum. It's maintained by the very members that the Metrostars sold out to become the worlds largest energy drink showroom.

Why does red bull come in cans? Because they have no cups! FUCK THE PINK COWS!
Thats a really good one. I used a variation of that on a friend of mine who roots for the Washington Capitals (what do the Capitals have in common with an empty pantry.... no Cups) and he thought I was saying they had no Protective Cups because they had no balls. When I clarified I was refering to the fact they had never won a Stanley Cup, he was like "wait, are you sure they never won." What a fan, doesn't even know his team has 0 championships. Anyhow I digress. No cups is a good line!

Why does red bull come in cans? Because they have no cups! FUCK THE PINK COWS!
Thats a really good one. I used a variation of that on a friend of mine who roots for the Washington Capitals (what do the Capitals have in common with an empty pantry.... no Cups) and he thought I was saying they had no Protective Cups because they had no balls. When I clarified I was refering to the fact they had never won a Stanley Cup, he was like "wait, are you sure they never won." What a fan, doesn't even know his team has 0 championships. Anyhow I digress. No cups is a good line!