Shit Talking Red Bulls

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Honestly it's no worse then what's being said about them by people on these forums.
Great for when we finally meet.

einwindir

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 19, 2014
Queens, NY
Best part about this forum. It's maintained by the very members that the Metrostars sold out to become the worlds largest energy drink showroom.

MyBoyVilla

Registered
Mar 19, 2014
Manhattan
twitter.com
Why does red bull come in cans? Because they have no cups! FUCK THE PINK COWS!
Thats a really good one. I used a variation of that on a friend of mine who roots for the Washington Capitals (what do the Capitals have in common with an empty pantry.... no Cups) and he thought I was saying they had no Protective Cups because they had no balls. When I clarified I was refering to the fact they had never won a Stanley Cup, he was like "wait, are you sure they never won." What a fan, doesn't even know his team has 0 championships. Anyhow I digress. No cups is a good line!

MyBoyVilla

Registered
Mar 19, 2014
Manhattan
twitter.com
Why does red bull come in cans? Because they have no cups! FUCK THE PINK COWS!
Thats a really good one. I used a variation of that on a friend of mine who roots for the Washington Capitals (what do the Capitals have in common with an empty pantry.... no Cups) and he thought I was saying they had no Protective Cups because they had no balls. When I clarified I was refering to the fact they had never won a Stanley Cup, he was like "wait, are you sure they never won." What a fan, doesn't even know his team has 0 championships. Anyhow I digress. No cups is a good line!