Sitting With Friends

NYJoe

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 26, 2014
jlinksman.com
I know this has probably been asked and answered, but I can't find the thread....

I put down my deposit on the first day. A friend of mine put down their deposit today. Is there any way we can guarantee sitting next to each other without me jumping back in line during the seat selection process?

Thanks to anyone who can help here.

I know this has probably been asked and answered, but I can't find the thread....

I put down my deposit on the first day. A friend of mine put down their deposit today. Is there any way we can guarantee sitting next to each other without me jumping back in line during the seat selection process?

Thanks to anyone who can help here.
its on the FAQ section on the ticket page on the nycfc website

Q. What if I want my ticket to be next to my friend’s ticket but we have different accounts?
A. This situation can be handled during the seating process. However, please be aware that you will have to use the account with the lower priority number. In other words, if you sign up on day 1 and your friend signs up 10 days later, you will have to drop to his/her place in the priority list to select your seats. We strongly recommend each account holder create an account in their own name. The inaugural season ticket holder gift will be a scarf with all of the season ticket account owner’s names on it (one name per account). If you add seats for a friend or family member on your account they will not be able to have their name on the season ticket scarf.

Reactions: einwindir
Thanks Buckley Buckley

The Club confirmed this policy to me over the weekend via Twitter as well. Guess we'll just have to cross our fingers to sit near each other - I'm not dropping back 3,000 places in line! :cool:

Reactions: Buckley